• short for Dont Know

Dunno meaning & definition 1 of Dunno.

• It means that someone does not know of something or someone.

Dunno meaning & definition 2 of Dunno.

• Generally speaking, a short version of dont know. Can be used for all emotions conected with I dont know, but most commonly for doubt or confusion.

Dunno meaning & definition 3 of Dunno.

• To dont know something!

Dunno meaning & definition 4 of Dunno.

• The original definition is slowly being replaced by the grime definition. Dunno or Dunnno is referenced after or during a saying of which the general public are assumed to not knowing - hence hightening your reputation on the mere basis that you know something others dont.

It is also known as a big up or shout out.. Big up wiley, dunno

Dunno meaning & definition 5 of Dunno.

• the answer to every question any one could ever ask a person

Dunno meaning & definition 6 of Dunno.

• A term used when a person has been asked a question and doesnt know the answer. Equal to I dont know, or alternatively I dont have anything to say, so shut the hell up.

Often overused by people whose minds do not have the mental capacity, or cannot be expected, to think of something for themselves.

NOTE: Never say dunno when you have been kidnapped by a bunch of bearded and smoking thugs. You can promptly expect a hard kick in the balls.

Dunno meaning & definition 7 of Dunno.

• (Slang) - pronounced- Dont know
    I Dont know.
    Also, you can use it as the same pronunciation such as these sentences:
    I Dont wanna (produced/I du wanna)
    I Dont feel

I Dont think.....etc

Dunno meaning & definition 8 of Dunno.

• (I) do not know.

Dunno meaning & definition 9 of Dunno.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Dunno around the world.