• A dude over fifty five who can still get it

Cat daddy meaning & definition 1 of Cat daddy.

• a new dance created by The Rej3ctz, who also created the dance reject. This dance is a add-on on the Teach Me How To Dougie dance. In this dance ts like youre in a wheel chair rolling your wheels.

Cat daddy meaning & definition 2 of Cat daddy.

• Cat Daddy is the name of a dance used when you dougie. It was created by the Rej3tz who have a song called Cat Daddy For this dance, you cross your arms in front of you, then behind then you move your hands in a wheel chair motion while going down low.

Cat daddy meaning & definition 3 of Cat daddy.

• A dance that involves you squatting down and moving your arms as if you are in a wheel chair. Recently it has been mistakenly thought to have been started by the Rej3ctz, but has been around for much longer.

Cat daddy meaning & definition 4 of Cat daddy.

• a shameful end to a hip hop career.

Cat daddy meaning & definition 5 of Cat daddy.

• The male gender equivalent of a [Cat Mommy]. An older gentleman who prefers the company of cats specifically to the point of treating them as if they were his own human children. Many Cat Daddies own 3 or more cats. They are infamously known to wear many garments with screen printed cat themed jokes or images adorning them.

Cat daddy meaning & definition 6 of Cat daddy.

• Cat Daddy is a man over 50 that can still pull a fine ass 20 year old young woman any day.
    That's a cat daddy.

Cat daddy meaning & definition 7 of Cat daddy.

• You are pathetic twerp.

Cat daddy meaning & definition 8 of Cat daddy.

• Lol i was just thinking the same thing

Cat daddy meaning & definition 9 of Cat daddy.

• If a Spanish woman says it what does it mean and I'm not over 50 I'm only 38

Cat daddy meaning & definition 10 of Cat daddy.

• Guy called me cat daddy I thought he was being funny but he 50 damn it

Cat daddy meaning & definition 11 of Cat daddy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Cat daddy around the world.