• a sexy guy with a tan that he gets from working out on the beach and serving the tourists daquiris and rum and cokes.

Cabana boy meaning & definition 1 of Cabana boy.

• Nice, hot, young boy (race and income unimportant) who serves mine-or yours, should you choose- every whim. And I mean every whim.

Cabana boy meaning & definition 2 of Cabana boy.

• A young man (typically in his twenties) that gives a woman anything and everything she needs or wants as a servant would. However most of her needs or wants have a sexual connotation behind them.

Cabana boy meaning & definition 3 of Cabana boy.

• hot, young man who serves my-or your should you need it- every whim. And I mean every whim.

Cabana boy meaning & definition 4 of Cabana boy.

• A sexy-based super hero.
    He is hotter than a thousand suns, kinkier than a triple ended dildo, able to fill a leopard skin bikini with a mighty bulge.

Cabana boy meaning & definition 5 of Cabana boy.

• A low rent gigolo who is the playtoy
    of some wrinkled divorcee with money.
    From the skit of the same name on MAD
    TV. Most recently used in regards to
    John Kerry and his super-rich wife.

Cabana boy meaning & definition 6 of Cabana boy.

• Faluire turned to bargin priced sexual services, often of high education, ethnic, welsh background.

Cabana boy meaning & definition 7 of Cabana boy.

• Manaf: Absolutely gorgeous, rediculously desirable, very intelligent, all the ladies love him! He is THE [cabana boy]!

Cabana boy meaning & definition 8 of Cabana boy.

• 1 n. The sissy fruitcake offering towels at resorts.
    2 v. Proof that some males can be softer than the Teletubbies.

Cabana boy meaning & definition 9 of Cabana boy.

• a little boy who is a joe who lives in the carabian working in a bar serving malabu.

Cabana boy meaning & definition 10 of Cabana boy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Cabana boy around the world.