• The union of three persons (the Father, the Son, and the HolyGhost) in one Godhead, so that all the three are one God as tosubstance, but three persons as to individuality.

Trinity meaning & definition 1 of Trinity.

• The unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead.

Trinity meaning & definition 2 of Trinity.

• A hot [southern] chick, usually brunette. [Short], tight little body and a total [tease]. A fun and loving person. Smart, gorgeous, athletic and [insane]. Very [sexual], most often big [boobs]. Stunning green/brown eyes, sexy smile and killer body. The best friend who never lets you down. The best girlfriend you will ever have. Shy but hides it well. Dont

Trinity meaning & definition 3 of Trinity.

• An all around amazing girl. Brown hair, and brown eyes. Likes to keep to herself alot. She is shy at first, then she's crazy. Very athletic, smart, and funny. An all around girl, who is good at everything. She always likes to succeed and reach over expectations. She is also liked by many people because of her personality and looks. Very tall, and likes to stay in shape. She has many guy friends, but also has many girl friends. Most of her friends consider her perfect, but she doesn't think so. She is popular, and knows alot of people. Mess with her and she'll become a real bitch. Very beautiful inside and out. She can become a real monster sometimes. Very moody, and confusing. She is a great friend, and likes to take risks for her friends. She will always have their backs. Likes to have a good time. She always is the life of the party!

Trinity meaning & definition 4 of Trinity.

• Trinity is an all round amazing girl. she's tall and fills out nicely and probably one of the nicest girls you meet. but touch her hair or get on her bad side and shes a monster re born from hell! She is an amazing friend with one of the purist harts you'll ever meet. But she has a dark side, look into her mind and your perspective on her will change. Trinity is a one of a kind girl that can't be missed.

Trinity meaning & definition 5 of Trinity.

• An absolutely amazing girl, and I love her so much, even though we've only known each other for a year. I'd die for her, and I always put her desires before mine. The thing is though, we used to have a thing between each other, but she moved on. She knows I still love her, but I don't think she has nearly the same feelings for me as I do for her.

Trinity meaning & definition 6 of Trinity.

• A hot chick, usually brunette. Short, tight little body and a total tease. A fun and loving person. Smart, gorgeous,athletic and insane. Very sexual, most often big boobs but mostly a big butt . Stunning green/brown eyes, sexy smile and killer body. The best friend who never lets you down. The best girlfriend you will ever have. Shy but hides it well. Dont

Trinity meaning & definition 7 of Trinity.

• A flirty brunette. Usually friends with very many guys. Has a nice body, including boobs and a butt. Doesn't deal with drama much, doesn't really like girls. She's southern. Has gorgeous blue eyes and a nice smile. Everyone laughs at her jokes, she always starts the party and she's a dare devil and always has cuts and bruises. She's the best friend you can ever have and she'll always have your back.

Trinity meaning & definition 8 of Trinity.

• A nice cool girl named after a goddess.😇😎

Trinity meaning & definition 9 of Trinity.

• The spiritual equivalent of the solid-liquid-gas states of matter—Three Persons in One God and One God in Three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Trinity meaning & definition 10 of Trinity.

• A very shy girl until you know her, then she is very outgoing. If you offend her she will become [a crazy bitch]. She is typically short or tall (Not really a in between) and has brunette hair with mesmerizing brown eyes. She is typically [assertive] to people she doesnt know. She has a very active brain and gets [sidetracked] very easily, often starting tons of things at once and ends up finishing everything at different times, in different orders. She has a active imagination and her style is her own. [Trinitys] a catch for a girlfriend, you could expect little things like flowers for no reason. She acts confident but can be self- [doubting]. She has a athletic body and a distinct feature. She draws people to her and knows how to reject someone without hurting there feelings. Her friends and family are very important to her, and if you mess with them, you mess with her. She is a emotional roller coaster, and can be hard to keep up with for some. She is a big part of the party and will probably help clean after, she is a great person to have in your life.

Trinity meaning & definition 11 of Trinity.

• A fun and loving person to be with also being very intelligent and beautiful person to look at,to be her friend is a [honor] but never take her friendship [for granted] because in one mistake it will [be gone]

Trinity meaning & definition 12 of Trinity.

• a beautiful female, usually brunette very short and cute, dont take too long to text her cause once you get her mad theres [no going back]. unless you give her something. shes usually sweet to people that are nice to her, her temper varies depending on her day, sometimes stresses alot, CAUTION. WHEN ON HER PERIOD SHE WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU PISS HER OFF. very trustworthy, if she says she love you, she means it. will never leave your side as long as you love her for her. call her beautiful every chance you get to, it may not seem like it but shell be a ball of sunshine in the inside. loves singing in her [spare time], if you have trinity as a conpanion [dont ever] lose her, youll regret it, trust me.

Trinity meaning & definition 13 of Trinity.

• The most beautiful little girl ever. When she smiled she [lit up] a room so bright that it put the rays of sun to shame. She was my baby girl, [My princess], my [daught]. Mommy will love you forever baby girl.

Trinity meaning & definition 14 of Trinity.

• The Christian Godhead as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Trinity meaning & definition 15 of Trinity.

• a group of three things or people:

Trinity meaning & definition 16 of Trinity.

• The three persons of the Christian Godhead; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Trinity meaning & definition 17 of Trinity.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Trinity around the world.