Disadulation

• n. Excessive abuse or criticism

A word created by applying the prefix dis-, meaning the opposite of, to the noun adulation, meaning excessive flattery or admiration.

• administrators

I think it might be something from a TV show. It's 'disadulation'. It sounds like desagulation because of how John Krasinski pronounces it. So it's apparently the opposite of adulation. (Probably from the office, it is a made up word)

• The word 'Disadulation' is not a real word; it is a made up or coined word.

First let's see what 'Adulation' is: It is from the French word, 'adulari' which means to flatter or to fawn on. In Middle English this word was used to mean 'excessive or slavish admiration.' '

By definition, adulation is 'servile flattery; exaggerated and hypocritical praise'

The Prefix 'Dis' means, 'not' or the 'Opposite of'

Disadulation is the opposite of adulation. So it means,

'A WARNING' or an 'ADMONITION'

• n. excessive abuse or criticism
    a word created by applying the prefix dis-, meaning the opposite of, to the noun adulation, meaning excessive flattery or admiration.
    dwight: three demerits and you will receive a citation.
    jim: now that sounds serious.
    dwight: oh it is serious. five citations and you’re looking at a violation. four of those, and you’ll receive a verbal warning. keep it up, and you’re looking at a written warning. two of those, that’ll land you in a world of hurt: in the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me and placed on the desk of my immediate superior.
    jim: which would be me.
    dwight: ….. that is correct.
    jim: okay, i want a copy on my desk by the end of the day or you will receive a full disadulation.
    dwight: what’s a dis- … what’s that?
    jim: oh, you don’t wanna know.

• @admin The word was used in season 3 episode 21 of The Office.