• Phrase used after one inadvertently says something that sounds gay.

No homo meaning & definition 1 of No homo.

• Said to show that you arent gay after saying something that sounded gay.

No homo meaning & definition 2 of No homo.

• the fact that ive never, as long as youve known me, been a [homosexual] might escape you, so in case i say something that can be remotely mistaken for homosexual in nature, id like to reassure you that im not trying to seduce you.

i kinda want you to notice the gayness of something ive just said that would have otherwise gone completely unnoticed

No homo meaning & definition 3 of No homo.

• phrase invented by rap group Diplomats so they could engage in gay group sex and then not feel bad about it afterwards.

No homo meaning & definition 4 of No homo.

• the phrase that, when uttered in conversation makes the speaker sound gayer than if he or she had not said it.

No homo meaning & definition 5 of No homo.

• An addendum to a possibly homosexual-sounding statement. Working as a Get Out of Jail Free card, it allows the speaker to maintain his or her heterosexual reputation no matter how homosexual the previous or forthcoming statement.

No homo meaning & definition 6 of No homo.

• to rule out the homosexual context of a something said to another man.

No homo meaning & definition 7 of No homo.

• A phrase that makes you straight NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY/DO.

No homo meaning & definition 8 of No homo.

• the most annoying thing to say after a sentence.
    its even more annoying when they say it and its not even homo.
    do people really feel the need to remind themselves/others that they really arent homo anyways??
    dont say it kids; its stupid.

No homo meaning & definition 9 of No homo.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of No homo around the world.