• Black: sexual intercourse
    Blue: blow job (alternate meaning: lap dance)
    Green: cunnilingus (alternate meaning: outdoor sex, hug)
    Clear: whatever you want (alternate meaning: hug)
    Orange: kiss
    Yellow: hug (alternate meaning: analingus)
    Red: lap dance (alternate meaning: French kiss, oral sex)
    Purple: anal sex (alternate meaning: holding hands, doggy style)
    Silver: fisting
    White: flash your tits (alternate meaning: gay kiss, French kiss)
    Pink: flashing
    Gold glitter: make out
    Brown: toss my salad, i.e., analingus
    Glow in the dark: using sex toys, e.g. vibrators, dildos, etc.

Sex bracelets meaning & definition 1 of Sex bracelets.

• bracelets that if you break one off of someones wrist you have to do what the bracelet means with them

Sex bracelets meaning & definition 2 of Sex bracelets.

• they kan realy mean what u want them to...a few of my meanings are:
    ~black:sex
    ~purple:make-out
    ~red:kiss
    ~white:blow job
    ~blue:oral

but yah those are just a few of me and my frends meanings...hope that they are usefull and entertaining!!!

Sex bracelets meaning & definition 3 of Sex bracelets.

• okay, where i come from, we dont use the regualar jelly bracelets that everyone else seems to use, we use those for fashion, what we DO use as sex bracelets, or as some people call them fuck bracelets fuck me bracelets bang bracelets or fo ppl in middle school theyre usually make out bracelets.... what we use are those blue rings from the caps of coke, sprite, and other various sodas..... you rip out the inner part, and use the outer ring as a bracelet, then wait for someone to break it off, then u fuck, or if youre a youngin, you make out!!

Sex bracelets meaning & definition 4 of Sex bracelets.

• me and my friends have like every color jelly bracelet there is and and we dont do the stupid stuff that adults say they mean, we joke around about it but we dont do anything. parents are makeing there own kids look like sluts and most of us arent i understand why parents would be worryed but you sould at least give your kids the benefit of the doubt i mean think about it your going to ban a rubber bracelet?! kids could just draw a line on there wrist and say if a guy touchs it then they get a blow job or something then what are you going to do ban that to? what have we learned over the years if you tell your kids they cant do something what do they do? go out and do it, right? so if you ban these more kids will actually do these stupid meanings just to rebel aginst there parents, i mean think about it most of you rebeled against your parents so do you really think kids today are going to listen?!

Sex bracelets meaning & definition 5 of Sex bracelets.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Sex bracelets around the world.