• During anal sex when cum is released into the ass, the FELCHER is the person who removes the cum, with a straw or not.

Felcher meaning & definition 1 of Felcher.

• a person who, in a sick act of human nature, has anal sex with someone, ejaculates on his/her butt, and cleans up with their mouth

Felcher meaning & definition 2 of Felcher.

• A male who sucks the cum out of another males ass after anal intercourse.

Felcher meaning & definition 3 of Felcher.

• Scumbags who suck semen out of the vagina or anus of ones partner after sex. Sick perverted motherfuckers!

Felcher meaning & definition 4 of Felcher.

• These days felcher has a more common meaning, the art of felching has come a long way since sucking cum out of a random asshole, it can now mean youre a bottom feeder of any type.

Felcher meaning & definition 5 of Felcher.

• Someone who ejaculates in a womens rectum or buttocks crack and then, so aroused by semen, but not wanting to admit a allure presented by other males, sucks his own semen up thru a straw.

Felcher meaning & definition 6 of Felcher.

• The sick art of ejaculating in an ass and sucking it out through a curly straw

Felcher meaning & definition 7 of Felcher.

• Birmingham, circa 1994.
    Became a nickname to which I have been cursed, not due to my practising said art, but through an innocent mispronounciation of my surname. Im stuck with it.

Felcher meaning & definition 8 of Felcher.

• When a gay man first ejaculates in his partners ass,then sucks out his own cum

Felcher meaning & definition 9 of Felcher.

• when a man ejaculates sperm on someone ass, then sucks it up with a straw, to clean up the mess.

Felcher meaning & definition 10 of Felcher.

• [Felcher]: Someone who [cums] in a woman ass, then sucks it out with (or without) a [straw].

Felcher meaning & definition 11 of Felcher.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Felcher around the world.