• A mischievious little man, often clad in green, who moves your remote and steals your underwear in the dark of night.

A vertically challenged pedophile who tricks little children into eating his magically delicious lucky charms. Some say hes not even human. They say that the clover on his hat is his source of power. There is no way to destory it except to match its awesome might. This is why on St. Patricks Day, some children nearly went mad pawing at the ground, searching for a four-leaf clover. I encourage you to do the same, for the leprechaun equinox is near... Luckys power will be at a climax, and by daybreak the world will be his.

Leprechaun meaning & definition 1 of Leprechaun.

• a leprechaun knows where the gold is at. who else has seen it? say yeah!

Leprechaun meaning & definition 2 of Leprechaun.

• To me it looks like a leprechaun to me, all you got to do is look up in the tree. Who all seen the leprechaun say yeaaaa!!

Leprechaun meaning & definition 3 of Leprechaun.

• a little irish man who keeps a pot of gold under the rainbow and follows me around

A little irish fellow who brings good luck and tells me to burn things.

Leprechaun meaning & definition 4 of Leprechaun.

• A heterosexual male working in a predominately female profession who is convinced that he is more attractive than he really is because there is no competition. The resulting inflated self image produces a persecution complex wherein Leprechaun becomes convinced that female coworkers are lusting for him and believes that they are always after his [Lucky Charms].

Leprechaun meaning & definition 5 of Leprechaun.

• Pesky little fella with ill-temper (see [hockey-temper]) and bad manners. From [ireland] and in posession of lucky charms. When caught, the leprechaun is forced to hand over a pot of gold and might grant wishes. Similar to that common [Gnatt].

Leprechaun meaning & definition 6 of Leprechaun.

• Any Ginger, over the age of 18, but under the height of 55.

Leprechaun meaning & definition 7 of Leprechaun.

• Anyone with an Irish name (Liam, Paddy, Seamus etc.) or actually is Irish.

Leprechaun meaning & definition 8 of Leprechaun.

• The Leprechaun is a creature seperate from all other creatures and is infact, its very own genus. There three humours to a Leprechaun and they are malice, hatred and whisky. Only when these three are in perfect balance does a Leprechaun reach its healthiest state. They are spawned from those little wells where people throw in pennies. Not only is this a waste of change but also seriously endangers the human race.

Leprechaun meaning & definition 9 of Leprechaun.

• (in Irish folklore) a small, mischievous sprite.

Leprechaun meaning & definition 10 of Leprechaun.

• (in old Irish stories) a magical creature in the shape of a little old man who likes to cause trouble

Leprechaun meaning & definition 11 of Leprechaun.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Leprechaun around the world.