• To love somebody with no conditions or circumstances: to love completely

Unconditional love meaning & definition 1 of Unconditional love.

• 100% of love for your lover/ or maybe close member of your family or whatever but most used with a lover.

Regardless of how that person treats you, or what they do to you, you love them no matter what. Your love to them is unconditional. Them people who give Unconditional love are the true heroes in this world.

Unconditional love meaning & definition 2 of Unconditional love.

• Love no matter what, under all circumstances.

Unconditional love meaning & definition 3 of Unconditional love.

• when i love him regardless of how he may treat me. When several other hot guys like me, but my heart is only set on him. when i know that he doesnt care, yet i care and miss him so much. when all i can think about is kissing him and being with him although hes half way across the US, i still get butterflies when i think about him.

Unconditional love meaning & definition 4 of Unconditional love.

• To love without condition.

Unconditional love meaning & definition 5 of Unconditional love.

• A love someone has for somebody else no mater what they do, or no matter what happens.Usually in families.

Unconditional love meaning & definition 6 of Unconditional love.

• The misguided belief that it is possible to love someone regardless of what they might do or say. This is of course impossible without the accompanying sense resentment, as can be experienced in family life.

Unconditional love meaning & definition 7 of Unconditional love.

• You may have my unconditional love, on one condition.

Unconditional love meaning & definition 8 of Unconditional love.

• is known as affection without any limitations or love without conditions. This term is sometimes associated with other terms such as true [altruism] or complete love. Each area of expertise has a certain way of describing [unconditional love], but most will agree that it is that type of love which has no bounds and is unchanging. It is a concept comparable to true love, a term which is more frequently used to describe love between lovers. By contrast, unconditional love is frequently used to describe love between family members, comrades in arms and between others in highly committed relationships. An example of this is a parents love for their child; no matter a test score, a life changing decision, an argument, or a strong belief, the amount of love that remains between this bond is seen as unchanging and [unconditional]. A common (and [ableist]) misconception is that one must love themselves first before being capable of unconditional love; this is simply not true.

Unconditional love meaning & definition 9 of Unconditional love.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Unconditional love around the world.