• girl that i love

Nicole meaning & definition 6 of Nicole.

• Slang term for a very amazing, attractive individual.

Nicole meaning & definition 7 of Nicole.

• A beautiful intelligent and all around wonderful person. Despite this, Nicoles are prone to underestimate their excellent skills and significant assets.

Fiercely loyal to friends and family, she has your back when the cards are down. Also she has a supernatural love for animals and most especially dogs.

Warning
    Dont fuck with a Nicole because she might punch you in the throat...she dont take no mess.

Nicole meaning & definition 8 of Nicole.

• The very best girl you will ever meet. Ever. If you actually wake up and give her a chance she wont disappoint. Shes beautiful, sweet, caring and she will make your life worth living a thousand times over. The girl I love. The girl I intend to marry.

I love you, Nicole.
    Im everything you need, baby.

Marry me?

Nicole meaning & definition 9 of Nicole.

• amazing, funny, nice, crazy (in a good way);) super sexy. and great in bed always there for her girls, best friend you could ever have. if you dont have a nicole as a friend your missign out.

Nicole meaning & definition 10 of Nicole.

• she is a [selfless] person who is very outgoing. she doesn’t care what other people think of her and she is a great friend. she has her bitchy moments but she will [fix it]. she doesn’t care about being the most popular, she sticks with her close friends and makes new friends easily. she is [the bestest] best friend

Nicole meaning & definition 11 of Nicole.

• [A straight up] [bitch]

Nicole meaning & definition 12 of Nicole.

• The girl thats most likely to correct the way you pronounce words. Very [indecisive] but will always choose [quesadillas]. Probably dating your [little brother].

Nicole meaning & definition 13 of Nicole.

• [the queen] of all the [hoes] [out there]

Nicole meaning & definition 14 of Nicole.

• Nicole is a beautiful girl . She has a [big back] and big front.Her smile [shines] bright everytime she speaks. Her long hair [glistens] in the sunshine. However she can be a bit rude and take wrong paths at times. Careful she will steal your boyfriend! Nicole is very revengeful she believes there is always time to revenge

Nicole meaning & definition 15 of Nicole.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Nicole around the world.