• A Massage palour - A Place a person goes for a massage and hand relief

Rub and tug meaning & definition 1 of Rub and tug.

• Rub and Tug. A name for a Massage parlor or place in which after the massage is given, it is ended with a hand job. aka Happy Ending
    A place or a way in which a man get get relieved and it not be considered cheating.

Rub and tug meaning & definition 2 of Rub and tug.

• “Not be considered cheating” that’s disgusting and invalid. Learn the definition of cheating hoe.

Rub and tug meaning & definition 3 of Rub and tug.

• @jessica not cheating? that’s weird. how would you feel if your significant other had to pay a masseuse because in his mind you aren’t good enough? I personally have not encountered this situation but i certainly can speak for all the women who have and this is very much cheating in everyone else’s eyes but yours. Idk if you’ve ever loved someone enough to know the different between what’s right and wrong in a relationship but if you haven’t yet, I sure hope you do. Actually I take that back. How dare you put this on the internet for men to see thinking this is right to do in a relationship.

Rub and tug meaning & definition 4 of Rub and tug.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Rub and tug around the world.