• To call a female mommy during sexual activities rather than using a name. Usually used with two females.

Mommy kink meaning & definition 1 of Mommy kink.

• @PussyCat nice one

Mommy kink meaning & definition 2 of Mommy kink.

• Sexual/romantic attraction for women who care for you, protect you, and nurture you, and love you unconditionally. Sometimes she may baby you, but you're nuts for that shit. You just love it when she holds you when you're scared of the dark, and when she caresses your hair and your cheeks followed by a kiss on the forehead as she pulls you into her warm, loving arms, giving you a mouthful of her wonderful boobies. Even a simple hug from her makes everything better; you're safe from anything that could ever hurt you.
    Omg! I hate it when my gf mommies me, I'm not five damnit! GOD
    WHAT?! How?! I LOVE it when she protects me like I'm her little baby. Drives me mad! Soooo sexy
    .......lmao u got a mommy kink? what

Mommy kink meaning & definition 3 of Mommy kink.

• That is so fucking hot and Iā€™m a girl. I would love to do to my boyfriend but I am sub so dose that me I like to switch ? Someone helpppppp

Mommy kink meaning & definition 4 of Mommy kink.

• yes. tell him and dom him. most men want this but are scared to admit it.

Mommy kink meaning & definition 5 of Mommy kink.

• Yes that likely makes u a switch because mommy in a mommy kink is a position of significant power.

Mommy kink meaning & definition 6 of Mommy kink.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Mommy kink around the world.