• Its actually the skin on your elbow.

Weenis meaning & definition 1 of Weenis.

• An excuse for 12-17 year old guys to say a word that sounds like penis but isnt penis. Most claim that the weenis is the flap of skin under your elbow, but we all know that

a. The skin is the Olecranal skin
    b. You are just obsessed with saying penis if you say weenis constantly

Weenis meaning & definition 2 of Weenis.

• A portmanteau of wimp and penis. an alternative to wuss (a portmanteau of wimp and pussy) because there is nothing wimpy about an orifice you can push a baby out of.

Weenis meaning & definition 3 of Weenis.

• Lots of opinions that its the skin on your elbow--when I was a kid 30 years ago, however, it quite clearly was used as a combo-word in between Wussy and Penis.

So if you werent quite a Wussy (Weiner/Pussy), and you were kind of acting like a dick, you were a Weenis/Weenus.

Weenis meaning & definition 4 of Weenis.

• my definition is a weenie/penis...you arent quite grown but u aint a young kid. its like the premature age

Weenis meaning & definition 5 of Weenis.

• a combination of weiner and penis, its someone who is not not quite being a dick but acting a little more lame than being a weiner.

Weenis meaning & definition 6 of Weenis.

• THE BAND: sings remixes of adle vice and original compositions; some of which include: Dinner is on the table a Southern anthem, [Penis] here, [Penis] there: one womans opinioin of the roll of mens [reproductive] organs in society, Down with Bush the honest song about the defective Republican party, and others . . . check them out.

Weenis meaning & definition 7 of Weenis.

• An unusually small penis.

Weenis meaning & definition 8 of Weenis.

• A word I made up, that I was unaware others made up too. I made it up when somebody I know said that a hot dog looked like a penis. My intention was to use the word as a joke and play a prank on both my brother and my parents by having my brother ask my parents what a weenis was because it sounds like it might be an obscene word, but it really isnt in the general dictionary.

Weenis meaning & definition 9 of Weenis.

• Weenis, or plural "weeni" or weenuses" even "weenises," is a flap of skin on the elbow

Weenis meaning & definition 10 of Weenis.

• mmm

Weenis meaning & definition 11 of Weenis.

• A [term] off [MR] [Show]

Weenis meaning & definition 12 of Weenis.

• [The flap] of [skin] on your [elbow]

Weenis meaning & definition 13 of Weenis.

• [frank] and [mags] [word]

Weenis meaning & definition 14 of Weenis.

• [the skin] between your [fingers]

Weenis meaning & definition 15 of Weenis.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Weenis around the world.