• While having sex with a girl with pubic hair, light her pubes on fire as you ejaculate. Your semen will put out half of the burning hair, and afterwards while she is flapping her arms about wildly, scream: YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH BADGES TO TRAIN ME! and run out of the room.

Charizard meaning & definition 1 of Charizard.

• A sexual maneuver where a man pulls his penis out of the womans vagina right before he ejaculates. The man, then, takes a swig of whiskey while proceeding to light a butane lighter. The man blows the flame onto the womans pubic hairs lighting them on fire. Shortly afterwards, the man extinguishes the flames with his ejaculation.

Charizard meaning & definition 2 of Charizard.

• One of my fond childhood memories and I have the balls to admit it! This was my favourite pokemon as a kid and YES I DID like pokemon as a kid, just like everyone else in the entire world did at the time. So you people my age really need to stop hating on pokemon, its not as embarrassing as its made out!

Charizard meaning & definition 3 of Charizard.

• A nasty little one- a charizard evolves from [Charmeleon] starting at level 36. It is the final form of [Charmander]. this flying type [Pokemon] will light your ass up with his firebreathing mouth. charizard is also known to pwn every pokemon known to professor oak (and colleagues) with exception to mew, [Mewtwo], and [Jigglypuff]. overall, charizard will pwn any and every other pokemon in the species of pokemon.

Charizard meaning & definition 4 of Charizard.

• When you youre having sex with a girl, then just before you orgasm, you pull out and set her pubic hair on fire. You then ejaculate on her, putting some of the fire out. You then stand up and flap your arms yelling you need more badges to control me!

Charizard meaning & definition 5 of Charizard.

• a fucking bitch that never listened to ash until charizard loses.

Charizard meaning & definition 6 of Charizard.

• Back in the day, everyone thought this guy was the best, but then I would whip out my Blastoise and kick his ass every time.

Charizard meaning & definition 7 of Charizard.

• Monster Shit. Explosive Diarrhea to the maximum Level.

Charizard meaning & definition 8 of Charizard.

• lighting a guys dick on fire and yelling charzard uses flame attack!

Charizard meaning & definition 9 of Charizard.

• When you light a girls pubic hair on fire and then proceed to stick your dick in her, [hold out] your arms like a [dragon] would spread its wings and yell You dont have enough [badges] to catch me!

Charizard meaning & definition 10 of Charizard.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Charizard around the world.