• to have vigorous [passion]; an endless [sexual] appetite

Devin meaning & definition 1 of Devin.

• An extremly hot boy that tells cheesy jokes, a total cutie, the boy that everyone at school knows i have completly fallen for, amazing smile, very funny, totaly makes the worst the day the best, the name given to the reason Im happy 24/7 and am always smiling/laughing but also makes me fairly shy...
    the name given to perfection. The one that every guy is jealous of for obvious reason. Thinks he has a great body, and he is so right. Hes so amazing, that your speechless when you see or talk to him.

Devin meaning & definition 2 of Devin.

• a person of such class and wisdom that it is unpresidented. A man so veril and powerful to all who dare to cross his path that they have no choice but to fall to their knees and worship the ground he walks on.

Devin meaning & definition 3 of Devin.

• Devin is a man that is really educated, has a good head on his shoulders, When you see a Devin walking by dont pass him up or look a way go talk to him cause he is really friendly and very handsome, His sexuality will draw you to him, He is very Musclelin,Strong,Charismatic,Good looking,has your back type of dude, Funny, Intelligent, Overall just a good man that will never let you down and always will be around for you know matter what.

Devin meaning & definition 4 of Devin.

• A man with a penis that is not only 8.5 inches long but is also about 7 inches around. Devins never finish too soon or neglect to make a girl orgasm.

Devin meaning & definition 5 of Devin.

• The name of the most handsome guy in the universe! Hes sweet, funny, attractive, and the love of my life! I plan on spending the rest of my blessed life with him, forever and ever. I absolutely love this perfect man =].

Devin meaning & definition 6 of Devin.

• He is the man, he is a god amongst men. Every guy wants to be like him, and all the ladies want to be with him. Everyone tries to be like him, but none can compare to his sheer awesomeness. If you look up the word perfect in the dictionary, you see his face and his phone number so all the fine ladies to see.

Devin meaning & definition 7 of Devin.

• Extremely likable amazing person, could be a boy but most likely a girl. I dont care if its an Irish boy name. This is AMERICA. Either way Devin is always one of the best most interesting/beautiful people around!

Devin meaning & definition 8 of Devin.

• another word for greatest, greatest at sex, greatest at hockey, greatest at football (American style), soccer sucks, greatest at all sports. Devin is what all guys want to be. The guys that are named Devin, are successful people who seem to always hit it big.

Devin meaning & definition 9 of Devin.

• The most handsome man on the planet! He is the rays that make the sun shine. The best lover, best friend I could ever ask for. Extremely caring for others, a huge heart. The man of any girls dreams but only mine to keep to myself 🙂 my soulmate! i love you man...chit.

Devin meaning & definition 10 of Devin.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Devin around the world.