• an exclamation to be used when finished wtih something

Donezo meaning & definition 1 of Donezo.

• To be completely feed up with something and not give a shit anymore.
    Used to let someone know they are either drunk and shouldnt drink anymore, (2a)or theyve dont something wrong and are gonna get the shit kicked out of them.

Donezo meaning & definition 2 of Donezo.

• An exasperation of finality usually used when someone finally puts their foot down.

Donezo meaning & definition 3 of Donezo.

• [Donezo] To be thoroughly, physically, and completely done.

Donezo meaning & definition 4 of Donezo.

• When something great comes to an end.

Donezo meaning & definition 5 of Donezo.

• A term meaning for when youre done with something. commonly used for smoking weed.

Donezo meaning & definition 6 of Donezo.

• [Donezo] To be thoroughly, physically, and completely done.

Donezo meaning & definition 7 of Donezo.

• @Tina
    If only I had known this term!The very last text message I received from my 23 year old son the day before he passed away. Oh God!! How did I know what was meant? I thought he was referring to a large bruise on his leg he had received on a scooter fall. He had just noticed it. He was found dead by his brother...in his sleep the next night...was it really opioids or the bruise he commended “donezo” to??? Either way...my baby was taken away from us in the arms of angels. This word lingers with me still His brother sent me this word last night! Oh God...please help us️ No “donezo” No!

Donezo meaning & definition 8 of Donezo.

• Cowards who are afraid or unwilling or too up themselves to want to participate anymore in life or activities with their mates. SELFISH. To guys like that I say, SO LONG, MATE, LOVE YOU, BUT DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. So long.

Donezo meaning & definition 9 of Donezo.

• When a relationship [ends] [for good] and there is no turning [back it] is said to be donezo

Donezo meaning & definition 10 of Donezo.

• Used when you or someone you are with is or needs to be finished drinking/smoking for the night. Also to describe the end of a [meaningless] [post party]/bar [hookup].

Donezo meaning & definition 11 of Donezo.

• Adjunct: "Donezo McFunzo" -
    Specific to situations when you are either:
    A. Extra donezo,
    or
    B. Donezo with something specifically fun.

Donezo meaning & definition 12 of Donezo.

• Donezo Meaning

• Donezo means being completely done with something.

• Donezo is also used as an exclamation when something reaches its end.

• Donezo is also used when a relationship ends and there is no turning point left.

• Is Donezo an adjective?

Yes, donezo is used as an adjective as "done" when a long hectic day ends,
    OH, buddy, it was a long day, I'm exhausted and Donezo, I'm off to bed now.
    Is Donezo used as a finish?

Donezo is slang used instead of finish.

• How is' done' used as an exclamation?

Donezo is used as an exclamation when someone is finished with something.
    Example.
    I'm Donezo, I've had enough.

• What are other uses of donezo?

• Donezo is also used when someone is completely fed up with someone or something and don't want to give any attention anymore

• When someone is fed up with a toxic relationship and says that he's done with it. This means they are donezo and can't move this relationship any further.

• Donezo means to be completely fed up with something and not ready to give a shit anymore

• Donezo is used as a phrase when you're through with something, drinking alcohol or smoking weed grass, etc.

• Donezo exasperation to finality, usually when a person finishes something incredible and finally feel free.

• Donezo is a term used when you're done with something, it's associated with smoking weed.

Donezo meaning & definition 13 of Donezo.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Donezo around the world.