• Having someone complete the act of masturbation by pulling up and down on the forearm, while the male holds his own penis.

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 1 of Dutch rudder.

• To grab your schwanz and have some tool grab your forearm and move it up and down, like hes steering the dick boat into orgasm harbor

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 2 of Dutch rudder.

• When a man masturbates, and another person grabs his arm and makes him do the motion. Its sort of like a cross between masturbation and a handjob. He is still holding on, but the other person is still moving your arm.

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 3 of Dutch rudder.

• Noun - Halfway between masturbation and a handjob. i.e. when a man has his own hand on his penis but someone else is controlling the motion.

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 4 of Dutch rudder.

• When you have someone grab your arm and jack you off with your hand, instead of being gay.

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 5 of Dutch rudder.

• a dutch rudder is when you put your hand on your dick and have someone else work your arm

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 6 of Dutch rudder.

• when you grab another persons arm and jerk them off for them

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 7 of Dutch rudder.

• When you hold your dick with your own hand and someone moves your arm, effectively jacking you off.

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 8 of Dutch rudder.

• When a guy jerks another guy off by moving the guys arm while he technically does the grab holding. A move created so guys can jerk each other off without feeling gay.

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 9 of Dutch rudder.

• So your saying that if I do the Dutch rudder with another guy I'm not gay?

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 10 of Dutch rudder.

• I was worried that was a gay maneuver, but now I feel better that you assured me it wasn't

Dutch rudder meaning & definition 11 of Dutch rudder.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Dutch rudder around the world.