• non conformist - not goth or punk - not a political stand. not a rule maker or a rule breaker. just as a conformist - some follow rules some do not. i painted my living room orange.. my furniture dont match but i like it. people want me to get a big tv i dont even want a tv. they call me a hippie. I wont have stuff because you like it. i wont wear clothes because of what you say stylish. I wont drive a car that you say is cool. I wont eat at the trendy restraunts unless i want to. And when i do - i will dress as i please. I buy clothes at hot topic if i like them not because its a really hip store I also buy clothes at a thrift store. My style is almost never what is expected my tastes are way out. i know when i can be loud and obnoxious and i know when it really is uncalled for. A Non-conformist is just a person who you cant place into any specific cultural category (ie: normal/average/emo/goth/punk/etc) and i am not judgmental just because i am not like you.

Non conformist meaning & definition 1 of Non conformist.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Non conformist around the world.