• when a woman has an orgasm with female ejaculate. Also used when pushing spunk out of pussy or ass.

Squirting meaning & definition 1 of Squirting.

• Some women(often the most unlikely)can produce vast quantities of female lovejuice during sex.The whores love showing off but the funniest are the shy types who insist they must have wet themselves and try to hide in the wardrobe.

Squirting meaning & definition 2 of Squirting.

• When a female has been masturbating or having sex, she feels like she needs to pee. This is called an orgasm. The female pushes like she needs to pee and a clear,odourless liquid squirts out of her vagina. This is known as squirting. Not all girls can do it, so your lucky if you can!

Squirting meaning & definition 3 of Squirting.

• Splash of fluid from a womans vagina area. Few women have squirted.

Squirting meaning & definition 4 of Squirting.

• Squirting, that thing my ex-girlfriend did in the form of a giant pillar which shot into the air and crashed down upon both of us shortly before our relationship came to an end.

Squirting meaning & definition 5 of Squirting.

• When a person or persons are too trashed to argue, they will use a water gun (normally used on misbehaving cats) to settle arguments.

Squirting meaning & definition 6 of Squirting.

• The act of enjoying the cold delicious soft drink Squirt.

Squirting meaning & definition 7 of Squirting.

• when a GREAT tasting love juice is produced and squirts out of her pussy and surrounds her vagina mud flaps with a wet slippery SAUCE. when she has an orgasm and she makes the females drink it and stick it in their mouths and the other one licks around in the newly explored VAGINA!!

Squirting meaning & definition 8 of Squirting.

• present participle of squirt

Squirting meaning & definition 9 of Squirting.

• Becky is [slaying] me with her [snatched waist] and body! I’m [squirting]!

Squirting meaning & definition 10 of Squirting.

• @Sarah My first experience was horrible but after your lecture I understood what It is,no longer afraid very excited & enjoyable thanks.

Squirting meaning & definition 11 of Squirting.

• @Sarah yes you right 😂

Squirting meaning & definition 12 of Squirting.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Squirting around the world.