• Guys with IQ higher than your weight. You made fun of them when you were at school but you would be lucky if you get employed as janitors in their businesses.

Nerds meaning & definition 1 of Nerds.

• Plural form of nerd.
    Also, a tiny, [tangy] [hard candy] manufactured by [Willy Wonka]. Comes in a variety of flavors.

Nerds meaning & definition 2 of Nerds.

• The people [responsible] for all [the awesome] shit we have (the internet, for example). Also the people responsible for bringing us the best movies, TV shows, books, [video games], and the list goes on...

Nerds meaning & definition 3 of Nerds.

• A nerd is an interesting sort of idea. To some, the idea comes simply: glasses, nasal, [scratchy] voice. Inhalers, [pocket protectors]. Whatever the hell.
    I think a nerd is something else. Someone who has a large IQ, sure. But doesnt act that way. A nerd is a person who plays video games, spend their money on new releases and Trading Card Games. Ones who, online, are actually, well, literate. A nerd can be extremely annoying or really cool. Depending on your point of view. And hey, since they have a non existant life, they have all the time to talk to you. One more thing: Nerds like to trash talk a lot of things behind your backs. Rap, emo, goths.. Whatever is [around the bend].

Nerds meaning & definition 4 of Nerds.

• [I less than3] Nerds
    They are the [sweetest]

Nerds meaning & definition 5 of Nerds.

• The [frilly] [remnants] that are left when one tears out a sheet of paper from a [notebook].

Nerds meaning & definition 6 of Nerds.

• All of the definitions above. Someone who vents their bitterness on Urban Dictionary like a passive-aggressive wimp because they were always chosen last in gym class.
    They have a few false beliefs, such as convincing themselves that they are geniuses (watching anime doesnt make you a genius. [John Nash] was a genius.) and that their [social ineptitude] is other peoples fault. They use the old I will be more successful mantras like it isnt an obvious [defense mechanism], and is a very broad assertion that isnt true.

Nerds meaning & definition 7 of Nerds.

• [Nerd] A Bunch of Nerds Described as a [Posse]
    It Is Also A Posse of People [with an I].Q Of the worlds weight.

Nerds meaning & definition 8 of Nerds.

1. The. [Best]. [People]. [Ever].
    2. Me!!

Nerds meaning & definition 9 of Nerds.

• a person, especially a man, who is not attractive and is awkward or socially embarrassing:

Nerds meaning & definition 10 of Nerds.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Nerds around the world.