1. cool
    2. Pretty Hot And Tempting

Phat meaning & definition 1 of Phat.

• Phat does mean Pretty Hot And Tempting, like the other definitions say. The problem with phat is that it is no longer in really. It has kind of phased out and is mostly used by wannabes, lowerclassmen in high school, or middle schoolers. It is now considered a slang faux pas. I wouldnt use it if I was you.

Phat meaning & definition 2 of Phat.

• A stupid word.
    Stop using it.

Phat meaning & definition 3 of Phat.

• In the 80s, an 18 year old inner-city black kid from Richmond, Virginia told me that it stood for Pussy, Hips, Ass, Tits, And he told me this around 1985. So that word is AT LEAST 27 years old. True Story. Just thought Id share with you.

Phat meaning & definition 4 of Phat.

• A word used by white suburban kids who think they are gangster to describe something cool/stupid and used to describe how gangsta/gaudy their wigger friends ricer is.

Phat meaning & definition 5 of Phat.

• A word to describe a rhythm that one likes. Comes from back in the old days, when people would call certain beats in songs fat, referring to their presance. Its been adopted into slang rather recently, probably in the late 80s.

Often made into the [backronym] of pretty hot and tempting. This is not what it originally stood for, but things change.

Now considered a major [faux pas].

Phat meaning & definition 6 of Phat.

• An abbreviation that = (P)[retty] (H)[ot] (A)[nd] (T)hick
    Despite the previous definitions, this is the modern definition for the abbreviation! Used to describe a beautiful girl.

Phat meaning & definition 7 of Phat.

• A large ass on a girl. Its like fat but as a [compliment]. Similar to the use of [thicc] or [thick]

Phat meaning & definition 8 of Phat.

• a more [casual] [synonym] for: crazy, [super], huge, good or bad

Phat meaning & definition 9 of Phat.

• [fat] but [in a good way].

Phat meaning & definition 10 of Phat.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Phat around the world.