Say hello to my little friend

• What Tony Montana, aka Scarface, screams as he blasts the door with his little friend.

Say hello to my little friend meaning & definition 1 of Say hello to my little friend.

• A famous line yelled by Al Pacino in the movie Scarface.

Say hello to my little friend meaning & definition 2 of Say hello to my little friend.

• a phrase commonly used by a person before they attack someone with a weapon, usually a machine gun or grenade launcher

Say hello to my little friend meaning & definition 3 of Say hello to my little friend.

• As well as being said in Scarface, this line is also said (copied) in the hilarious film Mafia!

Say hello to my little friend meaning & definition 4 of Say hello to my little friend.

• its a quote from the movie scarface which has become poular amoung people to say when they do things like expose thier penis or pull out a gun, or a baseball bat, a chainsaw, flip someone off, etc.
    it is a way to imitate the persona of tony montana.

Say hello to my little friend meaning & definition 5 of Say hello to my little friend.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Say hello to my little friend around the world.