• the best person in the world. hes one in a million. hes polite, kind, thoughtful, and freaking hilarious. there is never going to be anyone like him. i love him more than any boy.

Bryan meaning & definition 1 of Bryan.

• The most amazing guy any girl could ask for, hes funny, nice, sweet, and will love you untill the sun burns out. Hes pretty much someone you would be lucky to know.

Bryan meaning & definition 2 of Bryan.

• A general term, originating in the midwest, for a reformed gangsta who often has relapses to his former being. Despite the fact that he is only truly viewed as a hardcore thug by suburbians and white dudes, he is usually still respected by the niggas and has a reputation for holding his own, getting the job done, and/or having a fat wallet. Bryans are also know for their ability to be able to talk to niggas AND speak white

Bryan meaning & definition 3 of Bryan.

• the coolest cat you will ever meet.

Bryan meaning & definition 4 of Bryan.

• Bryan is the most amazing person I have ever met in the entire world. He is so kind and loving and respectful. He is busy a lot, but I know that if he could choose, he would choose to be with me. He is the one person who I have completely fallen in love with. I feel like the luckiest person in the world when Im with him and there is never a place I would rather be but by his side. He is the one person who has made me feel the most vulnerable because my heart is completely his, and it scares me to be so at risk of being hurt. But if it means being with him, then its worth it. I love you Bry.

Bryan meaning & definition 5 of Bryan.

• A male figure who is shy until he gets boozed up,and gets all the girls by playing little kid games like poking and throwing things. He is cute, but jealous. Extremely fun and exciting to be around! And is especially obsessed with sports.....:)

Bryan meaning & definition 6 of Bryan.

• The name given to a very kind, caring, warm affectionate male. Bryan is a very hard worker. He manages several jobs and tasks effectively because he is very intelligent. He has a huge heart. He is honest and tells the truth not what he things a person wants to hear. Bryans kisses will make a lady melt in his hands. Bryan can sometimes be hard on himself without good reason because there is no other person in the world sweeter than Bryan. Oh, and hes so so very HOT!

Bryan meaning & definition 7 of Bryan.

• An amazingly sweet guy who is always there for you. Continues to impress you with sweet sayings and loves you for who you are. Funny and amazingly kind, even if youre in the middle of an argument.

Bryan meaning & definition 8 of Bryan.

• A nice, [polite], [genuine], caring, heart [warming], understanding amazing guy who listens to everyones problems. He would do anything to make sure you dont hurt yourself. He puts others happiness before his own. He is the best person anyone could meet and anyone would be lucky to have him in their lives.

Bryan meaning & definition 9 of Bryan.

• [A Bryan] is a hot guy that will love you with everything he has. [Bryans] are funny, smart, caring, good at everything they do, have brown hair and brown eyes, the cutest [dimples] and an awesome body. They make wonderful husbands and fathers. A Bryan will [dedicate] his whole life to his wife and family and never ask for a thing in return except to be able to watch his sports uninterrupted. Bryans are the most loyal husbands/boyfriends and will give their undivided attention to their girl. Bryans make sure their girl knows they are the most beautiful ones in the world, never a [shortage] of compliments and will give their girl butterflies like no other. Bryans are protective ofthe ones they love. They will fight for you. Do not get on the bad side of [a Bryan], they will destroy you. Bryans are awesome kissers and they know it. Once you kiss [a BRyan] you will be in love with him forever. Bryans are awesome in bed, never selfish, always make sure their woman is satisfied before themselves. To be with a Bryan is comparable to being in heaven. If you get a chance to be with a Bryan, dont ever let go, you will be sorry.

Bryan meaning & definition 10 of Bryan.

• The kind of guy that can turn your [worst day] into your best day. The kind of guy that will be there for you no matter how big or small the situation. Hes quiet, extremely smart, fun, and most of all hes the sweetest person you could ever meet. Looking at him will make your [heart melt], holding his hand or hugging him will make you feel like the happiest person in the world, and kissing him is just pure [heavenly] bliss.

Bryan meaning & definition 11 of Bryan.

• possible to meet when you least expect it. Hot [bodied], intelligent, hilarious, kind. Is like electricity. Likes to make bets with his girl but will lose almost every time. [A Bryan] is [laid-back] cool and hella good-times. Very athletic, but fences are not his friend. Every guy wishes he was Bryan.

Bryan meaning & definition 12 of Bryan.

• A city in east central Texas; population 72,357 (est. 2008).

Bryan meaning & definition 13 of Bryan.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Bryan around the world.