• A misspelling of Chic, as in fashionable or stylish. If you spell chic this way, you most likely have no clue what chic means or you have the same name as a city in France.

Sheek meaning & definition 1 of Sheek.

• A combination of shook and weak, to be used in the same context.

Sheek meaning & definition 2 of Sheek.

• A word sometimes used to cover up profanity by young adults that are hundee

Sheek meaning & definition 3 of Sheek.

• Exceptionally stylish and attuned to popular trends in speech, dress, footwear, etc.

katilicioussssss.

Sheek meaning & definition 4 of Sheek.

• Word used when u like something, like doing something or like a person etc. Sheeking can be used wen u see a bloke trying to pull a girl, Sheekabuds when 2 people are really good friends, i.e bum chums. I Sheek this song means i really like this song at the mo!

Sheek meaning & definition 5 of Sheek.

• its like coool, but not too cool, n its dorky but not too dorky, its like suave, but to a lesser degree.

Sheek meaning & definition 6 of Sheek.

• Used to replace the curse word shit. An edited way to use the word shit.

Sheek meaning & definition 7 of Sheek.

• Sheek is a concept in certain cultures where it refers to the act of sharing or exchanging something valuable with someone. It is a way of showing generosity or kindness, and often involves a ritual where the giver is expected to offer something of high value, such as food or clothing. In some cultures sheek is also a way of showing respect or deference to another person.

Sheek meaning & definition 8 of Sheek.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Sheek around the world.