• Wickens are different than witches to get one thing straight. witches normally use potions,spells, chants,etc. Wickens use whats called the third eye sense, they feel whats around them and can sometimes predict future events or someone you will meet in the future; with that beautiful third eye sense they have.

Wicken meaning & definition 1 of Wicken.

• A wannabe witch. Usually someone who understands witchcraft, but doesnt practice it. Synonymous with goth subculture in the late 1990s - earlly 2000s.

Wicken meaning & definition 2 of Wicken.

• a person who practices witchcraft
    usually a hippie-like person
    theyre often found sitting under trees in fields by parks
    and can be blamed for bad things happening

Wicken meaning & definition 3 of Wicken.

• a large boner, usually after experiencing a long chubby.

Wicken meaning & definition 4 of Wicken.

• A religion that upper-middle class, [liberal] teenagers/young adults join to be noticed or because they want to seem more open-minded but which really just makes them look stupid. Most of these people will turn out to be [homosexual] or at least experiment with the same sex once for the same reason.

A Cult

Wicken meaning & definition 5 of Wicken.

• Wicken meaning & definition 6 of Wicken.

• I'm guessing the opposite of a witch, I don't completely know.

Wicken meaning & definition 7 of Wicken.

• What comment then you fool

Wicken meaning & definition 8 of Wicken.

• Wicken are beautiful,intelligent people don’t trust the web judge for your self. They make offerings to gods, they don’t curse or hex people. They use crystals to heal and protect. They use herbs for natural medicine. You will met bad wicken who use their power for evil just like anyone else but most are just happy to help.

Wicken meaning & definition 9 of Wicken.

• [wicken]
    (verb) When youre [just fucking] killing everything in your [path].

Wicken meaning & definition 10 of Wicken.

• Your all wackens

Wicken meaning & definition 11 of Wicken.

• @Justin-Bieber u are accually dumb

Wicken meaning & definition 12 of Wicken.

• What does it mean when you find a small piece of hay or corn stalk with twine wrapped in the middle

Wicken meaning & definition 13 of Wicken.

• @donald-trump wrong. We may not practice spells but we do chants. We’re not wanna be witch’s we’re just a differnt type with a differnt power. Don’t believe everything on the internet. Talk to a real Wiccan

Wicken meaning & definition 14 of Wicken.

• wicken is a religen i practice and study it

Wicken meaning & definition 15 of Wicken.

• I am Intrested in learning and understanding this culture, to let me life and my soul feel free and happy to feel the energy around me to understand and be part of something more then just this plane

Wicken meaning & definition 16 of Wicken.

• one of the most evil persons I've ever met. she worked for a "home care" agency (supposedly). Came to my home & told me she was a wicken (witch) and could "cast a spell". I told her I'm not into the occult. Turns out she was also a drug dealer. I told her to get out of my home & neighborhood. And never to come back.

Wicken meaning & definition 17 of Wicken.

• How can you tell if they are a Wic or not. Can they read you mind n are they scary like a chicken maybe they don't like bones or only stick to specific kinds?

Wicken meaning & definition 18 of Wicken.

• I believe that evil part n how did you know she was a ( Refer Head) ugh! Marijuana makes people do crimes to get more marijuana cigarettes' I've heard. Did this evil person leave your neighborhood I hope everyone wasn't effected by her evil doings on marijuana cigarettes' what about the person she took care of did the person kill themselves I heard that the second hand smoke off a marijuana cigarettes' can do this because it's so bad for a brain no wonder she didn't have Satan coming around to make sex with her dropped up body I couldn't imagine how freighting this was.

Wicken meaning & definition 19 of Wicken.

• @tina the third eye isn’t visual. Those that know of it would most certainly agree. Some unlearned call it intuition. Dial that in more closely and you might find the third eye. The third eye is behind the first two to be observed and in which to observe. Oblong cerebral consciousness without psychopathy. Clarity beyond normality.

Wicken meaning & definition 20 of Wicken.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Wicken around the world.