• Means I Love You.
    One letter in I,
    Four in Love,
    and three in You.

Musiq made a song about it.

143 meaning & definition 1 of 143.

• Common code for I love you, as they amount of letters in that phrase is 1, 4, and 3.

143 meaning & definition 2 of 143.

• A numerical representation of the expression I love you where each of the three numbers represents the amount of letters in each of the words.
    Used by couples with pagers as a code to constantly remind one another that they still are affectionate. (More commonly used before the wide spread availability of text-messaging cell phones)

143 meaning & definition 3 of 143.

• I love you
    1 letter in I
    4 letters in love
    3 letters i you

143 meaning & definition 4 of 143.

• This number is [defined] by the number of [letters] in the phrase I LOVE YOU. I being 1 [letter] love being 4 letter and you being 3 letters hence the term 143

143 meaning & definition 5 of 143.

• Stands for, I love you. When you want to be discreet.

I=1 cause one word,

love=4 because 4 words, and you=3 because [3 words]. You can also show your hands, you put one finger up for I, [four fingers] up for love and [three fingers up] for you.

143 meaning & definition 6 of 143.

• [1 4 3] indicates the number of [letters] in the words [I love you]

143 meaning & definition 7 of 143.

• [Snorlaxs] number in the National [Pokedex] in [Pokemon] franchise

143 meaning & definition 8 of 143.

• I Love You. After the I Love You lighthouse at [Minots] Ledge, about 20 miles SE of [Boston Harbor]. In [1894] a flashing lantern was installed flashing once-pause-4 times-pause three times-repeat.

143 meaning & definition 9 of 143.

• A cool way of saying I love you. The one 1 stands for the one letter I [the 4] stands for [the four] [lettered] love and the 3 stands for the three lettered you

143 meaning & definition 10 of 143.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of 143 around the world.