• Also [fellatio]

N. The act of orally pleasing the male genitalia.

Throughout history felatio has been an exertion of dominance over his lessers. During pre-biblical times, a farmer might force a thief to perform felatio to him had he found said thief trying to steal goods from him.

Felatio meaning & definition 1 of Felatio.

• to suck on a male penis and scrotum

Felatio meaning & definition 2 of Felatio.

• Oral sex performed on a man.

Felatio meaning & definition 3 of Felatio.

• The act of a woman (or man) licking and sucking a mans penis. The man and the woman find this very exhilarating. The man will usually reach and orgasm and will cum. There are several positions of felatio.

Felatio meaning & definition 4 of Felatio.

• Also [fellatio]

N. The act of orally pleasing the male genitalia.

Throughout history felatio has been an exertion of dominance over his lessers. During pre-biblical times, a farmer might force a thief to perform felatio to him had he found said thief trying to steal goods from him.

Felatio meaning & definition 5 of Felatio.

• @justin-bieber HELP!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! No bs! it’s B (Betsy Watson) madden name Gravely. Please tell Marshall🙏 My dad owns a lawn/appliance business here in town if you wanna look it up and see if I’m legit. We live in Lenoir, N.C but I’m staying with someone in Draco which is maybe 15 minutes away from my dad’s store.

Felatio meaning & definition 6 of Felatio.

• @donald-trump I love you! Thanks to you and everyone whose helped me thus far 🙏 Now get me the hell out of this! Please 🌎✌🏻❤🙋🏼♀

Felatio meaning & definition 7 of Felatio.

• Feliks is a word that has multiple meanings, depending on the context. Here are some definitions:

• Feliks is a common name in Poland, meaning son of Feliś.
    • In some languages, fela means a friend or ally.
    • Feliks is also a surname that originated in the Netherlands and means son of Felix.
    • In some European countries, fela is a term used to address someone who has earned their respect or is considered an authority.
    • Feliks can also refer to a type of cheese that is made in Poland, known for its tangy flavor and firm texture.
    • In some contexts, fela can also be used as a verb, meaning to become close to someone or to bond with them.
    • Ultimately, the meaning of fela depends on which specific use or context is being referred to.

Felatio meaning & definition 8 of Felatio.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Felatio around the world.