• To lick, blow, and suck on a mans dick. Proper technique including rubbing his balls with left hand, stroking dick with right hand in sync to the pace you are moving your mouth. To go all the way and deep throat is much desired, while doing this begin to hum and moan. This will send him up the wall. When he does reach [orgasm] and begin to [cum] swallow it, and lick it off of him. This will also drive him insane.

Like right now, i bet at least 5 guys reading this right now are jacking off fanticizing about someone doing this to them. Sorry guys, if I was there, u know I would. 😉

Blow job meaning & definition 1 of Blow job.

• What happens to experimental 12-year-old boys if left alone around a vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time.

Blow job meaning & definition 2 of Blow job.

• When I start to kiss down my boyfriends chest and stomach while pulling at his belt loops and pockets slowly getting down to his pants button which i unbutton with my teeth. Then i pull his pants down to about his knees and look up at him and smile. Then i slowly massage his balls with one hand and move my hand up and down his shaft while i slowly suck the head of his penis ever so lightly and swirl my tongue around the tip. i suck him a little bit harder and swirl my tongue faster. i suck harder as his dick slides farther down my throat and suck harder and harder and use my hand to jack him off at the base of his penis. He gets harder and harder and his penis throbs as he is ready to cum. I moan and suck harder and squeeze the base of his penis while i suck. He cums and the cum goes all the way down my throat, i look up at him and smile as a swallow it all.
    THAT is a blow job.

Blow job meaning & definition 3 of Blow job.

• To lick, suck a mans penis. Usually done by swirling the tongue around the penis while sucking at the same. This causes a sensation of pleasure to the reciver making them ejaculate.

Blow job meaning & definition 4 of Blow job.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Blow job around the world.