• Arabic word directly translating as my baby or my darling

Habibi meaning & definition 1 of Habibi.

• A famous Arabic word common between classical and spoken used in most of Arab countries. Habibi is either a friend, a boy/girl friend, husband or wife, a relative, or a familiar person to you whom you like in different way. Even if you are calling a person of the same gender, you may use it.

Habibi meaning & definition 2 of Habibi.

• I just want to add, as is often the case, Hebrew has the same or similar word. In Hebrew, [habibi] means, my beloved, and has come to mean that, in a more relaxed way. either like my[boo], or my [homes], whatever.

Its one of many many shared words in the two languages.

love to all.

Habibi meaning & definition 3 of Habibi.

• An arabic word. Used for males mostly. Means: My love, my baby , sweetheart, etc..
    Can also be used for females as habibti

Habibi meaning & definition 4 of Habibi.

• A Lebanese Prostitute agency.

Habibi meaning & definition 5 of Habibi.

• [habibi]
    israeli slang for lover, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends w/benefits, etc.

Habibi meaning & definition 6 of Habibi.

• People around me (NYC) use as a derogatory word to refer to people from india.

Habibi meaning & definition 7 of Habibi.

• Habibi, otherwise known as Jesus, graced this earth in his second coming on November 26th, 1985. He resides currently in Austin, TX under the alias Habibi.
    When ready, he shall unleash upon all those who do not follow his creed.
    Also a term of endearment in Arabic.

Habibi meaning & definition 8 of Habibi.

• [habibi]
    israeli slang for lover, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends w/benefits, etc.

Habibi meaning & definition 9 of Habibi.

• @Justin-Bieber that's funny because Arabic is used in so many countries across the middle East. So to use it for Indians or people from India only is just ignorant, lmao. It's funny how NYC is so well known for America and so god dam ignorant.
    When I lived in Queens New York they called me snowflake. Because I was the only white person for idk 40 blocks.
    My Husband is from Jordan and he is not an indian lmaooo

Habibi meaning & definition 10 of Habibi.

• Habibi is a word that is referring to a MALE lover. It is an Arabic word used across the middle east. that is the masculine version of the word.
    Habibti is used as the feminine word of my love, my darling when you are referring to a female lover.

Habibi meaning & definition 11 of Habibi.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Habibi around the world.