• A person who dresses in clothes normally only associated with the opposite gender. A man who dresses in womens clothes is a male to female (MtF) crossdresser, a woman who dresses as a man is a female to male (FtM) crossdresser.
    Crossdresser is often synonymous with the term [transvestite] and both only refer to the clothes a person is wearing without making any comment on which gender the person acts as (this is related to [transexuality] or [transgenderism]) or their [sexuality].

Crossdresser meaning & definition 1 of Crossdresser.

• something i am. I get enjoyment and pleasure out of wearing womens clothes. I was born this way and thats how i am. if you dont like it, too bad.

Crossdresser meaning & definition 2 of Crossdresser.

• A man who enjoys wearing womans clothing

also see [transvestite]

Crossdresser meaning & definition 3 of Crossdresser.

• Someone who dresses in clothing and accessories that are meant for the opposite sex. (i.e., a guy wearing a dress and high heels)

Shown in a number of manga series.

Crossdresser meaning & definition 4 of Crossdresser.

• Crossdresser/Transvestite is a guy, whos perfectly content on being a guy, who enjoys wearing girl clothes. Masculinity is usually a sign of a crossdresser (in most cases) and body hair.
    Drag queen is again a guy, who enjoys putting on a bigger show than Crossdressers, but still inside is a guy.
    Transgender/Transwomen (MtF) is a girl/woman inside, does not feel like reverting back after the day is over. We feel as we are women and should be addressed as such. Do not call us Crossdressers, Drag Queens, Transvestites, we are women, addressed as she/her, not him/he, dude, bro, etc, very rude and very disrespectful.
    We need everyone to be on the same page, like this.

Crossdresser meaning & definition 5 of Crossdresser.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Crossdresser around the world.