• Contrary to popular belief Bubble Butts are ~not~ big asses. Bubble Butts are round like a globe, usually complement a slender/slim body, they are very tight and firm unlike the ones on fat asses...

Bubble butt meaning & definition 1 of Bubble butt.

• A nicely rounded behind.

Bubble butt meaning & definition 2 of Bubble butt.

• A big, fine round ass. Most black girls and many white and latina girls are blessed with these anatomical masterpieces. They are as fun to watch and just as fun to grab.

Bubble butt meaning & definition 3 of Bubble butt.

• A butt that is round, sexy and plump. It is shaped like a bubble and it shows on a persons figure.

Bubble butt meaning & definition 4 of Bubble butt.

• When a girl has a really nice, round, and firm ass but its small

Bubble butt meaning & definition 5 of Bubble butt.

• The wigglyiest [butt] u will have [ever] [seen]

Bubble butt meaning & definition 6 of Bubble butt.

• A nice big [popin] butt that is round only Black and [Hispanic] girls have maybe some boys. But not common for [white girls] to have.

Bubble butt meaning & definition 7 of Bubble butt.

• [A perfect] butt; [smooth], round and soft. Often used in a homosexual [context].

Bubble butt meaning & definition 8 of Bubble butt.

• @sarah FYI, I've seen some perfect fat ass bubble-butts. I don't like the bubble-butt you've described because I dislike tight butt cheeks. To me a perfect bubble-butt is as you've described it but instead of having tight butt cheeks IMHO they need to be as soft and flabby/limp as humanly possible. Personal experience with spanking and slapping asses has shown me that the best ones are the ones with the flabbiest butt cheeks. They also sound better.

Bubble butt meaning & definition 9 of Bubble butt.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Bubble butt around the world.