• Someone who starts getting lots of enemies and complaints from people from all walks of life, because they are envious or jealous of his new fame or wealth.

Somebody meaning & definition 1 of Somebody.

• A person who
    1.) didnt read that defenition, as it would probably permanently lower my IQ.

2.) Is still laughing at you.

Somebody meaning & definition 2 of Somebody.

• IQs cannot go into the negatives.

Somebody meaning & definition 3 of Somebody.

• a loser that uses stock comebacks and is obsessed with anime

Somebody meaning & definition 4 of Somebody.

1. An idiot who thinks that 5 minutes tops on a rainy day spent writing a humorous rib is a waste of time, and is obviously offended by it if he is so desperate to go as far as bringing it over AIM.

Somebody meaning & definition 5 of Somebody.

• some person; someone.
    a person of importance or authority.

Somebody meaning & definition 6 of Somebody.

• ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME, I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED. SHE WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD. WELL, THE YEARS START COMING AND THEY DONT STOP COMING, FED TO THE RULES AND I HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. DIDNT MAKE SENSE NOT TO LIVE FOR FUN. YOUR BRAIN GETS SMART BUT YOUR HEAD GETS DUMB. SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO DO, NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING THE BACKSTREETS. YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU DONT GO, YOU NEVER SHINE IF YOU DONT GLOW. HEY NOW, YOURE AN ALLSTAR, [GET YOUR GAME ON], GO PLAY, HEY NOW, [YOURE A ROCKSTAR], [GETTHE] SHOW ON, GET PAID, AND ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD, ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAK THE MOLD. ITS A COLD PLACE, THEY SAY IT GETS COLDER
    Im too lazy to make the rest of the song...

Somebody meaning & definition 7 of Somebody.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Somebody around the world.