• a matress on a stand or on the floor (lol) that has a blanket and pillows on it and u got to sleep on it coz sleep is so good

Bed meaning & definition 1 of Bed.

• A bed is a [miniature] [gravity well] designed to trap unsuspecting victims in a warm, fluffy prison, from which there is [no escape].

Bed meaning & definition 2 of Bed.

• my [favourite] [place]

Bed meaning & definition 3 of Bed.

• A place [to get laid] in. See also car, shower, [couch], art [museum], etc.

Bed meaning & definition 4 of Bed.

• The most magical place in your house.I [sleep eat] and watch tv in my bed.[14 year olds] sometimes use it to hide [nuddy] magazines under the matrass.

Bed meaning & definition 5 of Bed.

• <noun> A piece of furniture that is typically rectangular in shape, [elevated] off the floor, and soft. Usually consists of the following: [pillows], [comforter], sheets, mattress, and bedframe.

Personally, I think a bed is the best place in the world because my two favorite things in life happen there: sex and sleep.

<verb> To have sex with; to get a person to go to bed with you.

Bed meaning & definition 6 of Bed.

• To [have sex] with someone. [See] also [beddable]

Bed meaning & definition 7 of Bed.

• A [soft box] with [springs] and comfy [padding] used to rest and have sex on.

Bed meaning & definition 8 of Bed.

• Bed in Trampolining. The name given to the jumping and landing part of the trampoline.

Bed meaning & definition 9 of Bed.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Bed around the world.