• acid n.
    Acid is a ridiculously powerful drug. It's measured in micrograms (that's 10 to the negative 6, kids). A few hundred micrograms is enough for a fairly decent trip that'll last between 8-12 hours.
    Guaranteed to blow your freakin' mind. I strongly suggest listening to the Grateful Dead while under the influence. It is not advisable to drive or operate heavy machinery while tripping. Going to work or attending class while zonked out of your gourd is also discouraged; the fact that your pupils will swallow your entire eye is a dead give away that you're on something.

Acid meaning & definition 1 of Acid.

• The drug LSD. Lysergic acid diethylamide.

Acid meaning & definition 2 of Acid.

• the gateway to transcendence and temporary enlightenment. chemical keys to the gates of heaven.

Acid meaning & definition 3 of Acid.

• slang for LSD, a hallucinogenic substance synthesized from Ergot, a fungus which grows on rye. There are no known adverse physical effects, however, it may cause psychological problems and/or flashbacks. It is commonly distributed in liquid form, geltabs, sugarcubes and blotter-paper.

Acid meaning & definition 4 of Acid.

• An extreme [hallucigent]. Effects depend on users mood, disposition, enviroment, [drug] dose, etc.Drug does is called [hits] User may feel a slight [body buzz] shortly after injestion. After some time, user will experiance visual and auditory hallucinations. These hallucinations will either be extremely pleasent or frightening depending on users mood, dose, and/or enviroment. Colors may seem brighter and more prevalent than usual, and sometimes, with higher doses, have sounds. Users may hear sounds that arent there and the sounds they do hear may be somewhat distorted.Lines seem to be sharper and more prevalent, as if outlined with a black magic marker.Users may also see the impossible such as wrinkles upon wrinkles [Bad trips] may be extremely terrifing if the user is inexperianced and does not know what is happening. On a bad trip, a user may think that he is gone insane ,lost grip on reality, and will never know normalcy again. Users idea of self may be proundly affected, such as believing that he has become an amoeba, a fruit, or has become nothing at all. Bad trips can happen to all users, but experianced users may be able to cope with a bad trip because user understands effects of the drug. They know to talk to a friend, change their enviroment,not to be alone, and not to resist the drug. Resisting only makes things worse, especially if user is alone.
    Acid will chage your life perspective, hopefully for the good, sometimes for the bad.

Acid meaning & definition 5 of Acid.

• Acid , LSD is the most powerful psychadelic drug on the streets. It will make you experience things you have never thought would happen. As a comparison, some think it as a video game, but in a more broader sense it gives your mind a very trippy effect and you can begin to see trails, dots, inanimate objects doing human things. Boosts Creativity a lot.

Acid meaning & definition 6 of Acid.

• A drug that can be really great, or really horrifying. Even experienced users can have a mind-frying bad trip that requires some time in a mental institution, and there is no rhyme or reason as to why this happens. Acid-heads like to brag about how many times theyve taken the drug, but most of the time they are lying.

Acid meaning & definition 7 of Acid.

• Acid is
    a) the really strong drug, known as LSD
    b) the stuff that burns your face off if you somehow manage to get it there during chemistry class.

Acid meaning & definition 8 of Acid.

• A powerful psychoactive drug that breaks down subconcious barriers and will make your mind race through the corridors of human perception. While under the influence youll often hear people say Dude Im trippin so hard many many times as a way to come to terms with the phenomena that is occuring. Visual filters in the brain are broken down to let raw, unfiltered data in. It is usually hard to talk and move while your under the influence, so a suggestion would be to find a comfy chair, put some Phish on, and perceive.

Acid meaning & definition 9 of Acid.

• A substance often found on [sugar cubes] or tiny pieces of paper. Less commonly found on sour patch kids, or starburst. When taken orally, effects are generally produced within 60 minutes and can last up to 14 hours. A wonderful experience, but fucking brutal on the body and mind for days afterwords. If dosing hard, expect after effects for up to 7 days, and expect your back and neck to feel like fucking shit for a while also. A serious drug not to be taken lightheartedly. Acid will take you deep to the core of it. yeah. Dont listen to the fucking hippies who are like dude i like [tripped out] so hard and watched this building breathe dude, I love acid those people dont even know what the fuck they are doing to themselves. Its more like wow I am so lucky to even be drinking this fucking glass of water, acid made me realize how small and insignificant I am to the cosmos, but yet made me appreciate love and life so much more, Im going to [call my mom] and tell her I love her right now... Can be a painful, awkward, and [brutal experience], Usually tho it is worth it.

Acid meaning & definition 10 of Acid.

• In [computer science], ACID ([Atomicity], Consistency, Isolation, Durability) is a set of properties of [database] transactions. In the context of databases, a sequence of database operations that satisfies the ACID properties and, thus, can be perceived as single logical operation on the data is called a transaction.

Its also slang for LSD, apparently.

Acid meaning & definition 11 of Acid.

• Having a [Ph] of [less] that 7.0

Acid meaning & definition 12 of Acid.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Acid around the world.