• Slang for cigarettes made by Aboriginals on Canadian Indian reservations.

Native cigarettes have become very popular because natives are allowed to sell them tax free as long as they are on land designated as an Indian reserve. Technically it is illegal for non natives to buy these smokes but many people do so anyway. I am happy that this industry gives the natives a much needed source of income but unfortunately their cigarette brands have a perception of being really low budget and crappy.

The people that smoke them have no pride and they don't give a shit about their image. If I was going to smoke, i'd atleast want to look cool and smoke Marlborough or Camels instead of those welfare putters or sagos. It's just like people who drink bum beer brands like lakeport. They are men without pride or dignity.

Natives meaning & definition 1 of Natives.

• the coolest people in the world! they had to deal with american wars and their own. they are still not forgotten. they had to me moved away from that [andrew jackson], but not forgotten. i hate andrew jackson for what he has done. i am not native american, just native. i am proud, though. they are like [native americans]. they have a history of dressing the same way and all that stuff. [natives] and native americans only have one difference: they settled in different places. thats all. when i found out what such a terrible thing jackson did, i was offended and still am. we are still the coolest people ever to walk this earth.

Natives meaning & definition 2 of Natives.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Natives around the world.