• Verb (American slang): to kill another human being.

Liquidate meaning & definition 1 of Liquidate.

• In the dating world to [liquidate] is the act of dumping without notice or to actively seek to not hangout with opposite members of your sex in which you previously showed or faked an interest in to start anew or fresh
    The act of Liquidation is commonly linked to players and general whores/sluts.
    The commonly [Liquidated] consists of but is not limited to normal run of the mill [plain Janes] or [Joe Shmoes].
    To preform you must have a date interest that you have been seeing for about a week or two then without warning or notice when they think everything is going alright you sever all contact for your various reasons. ex: His/Her laugh is annoying, i dont like that he/she smokes, He/She talks about themselves and their issues constantly, hes/shes pretty hot and we have allot in common and he/she really seems to be interested in me but i would rather be single for no apparent reason.

Liquidate meaning & definition 2 of Liquidate.

• Wind up the affairs of (a business) by ascertaining liabilities and apportioning assets.

Liquidate meaning & definition 3 of Liquidate.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Liquidate around the world.