• your crew, your hommies, a group of friends, people who may or may not have your back

Posse meaning & definition 1 of Posse.

• Originally, a group of people (especially in the Old West) banded together for purposes of law enforement (and harassing Indians). From <i>posse comitatus</i>, Latin for power of the county. Posse Comitatus is also the name of various [white supremacist] organizations that have appeared in the US over the years.

Posse meaning & definition 2 of Posse.

• Your homies, your peeps, the gang of friends you hang out with that make you powerful.

Posse meaning & definition 3 of Posse.

• A gang of armed men organized by the sheriff to aid in hunting down an outlaw, mostly in the Old West.

Posse meaning & definition 4 of Posse.

• a group or gang that one hangs with

Posse meaning & definition 5 of Posse.

• my homies and amigos for life

Posse meaning & definition 6 of Posse.

• an original group of 3 amazing woman that you wish your know! Through babies, break ups, marriages, divorce

Posse meaning & definition 7 of Posse.

• A platform for streamlining regulatory work management for state, provincial, and metro governments. A software product by Computronix

Posse meaning & definition 8 of Posse.

• A body of men, typically armed, summoned by a sheriff to enforce the law.

Posse meaning & definition 9 of Posse.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Posse around the world.