• Well, drums are the shit! I strongly agree with myself.. it would be odd if i didnt..but yeah drums are cool Funny fact is is that most guitarists want to play drums and most drummers wanna try guitar!

Drums meaning & definition 1 of Drums.

• The [Backbone] of a musical group or band. [Drummers] keep [the tempo] of a group because in most other cases guitarists simply cannot. Although the drums do attract many girls, and are often described as being a chick magnet, they also play an important role in a band. Drums are an instrument that looks easy to play, but to ACTUALLY play them properly takes lots of practice. Saying this... drums are the ONLY instrument you can have fun with even before you know what you’re doing.
    The stupidest thing I have ever heard from a guitarist was at least you don’t have to tune your instrument which is FALSE. In fact, we have 10x more tuning then guitarists do. Each drum head has to be tuned separately, [top and bottom]. Not only this, but [cymbals] must also be tightened to get the sound you want, whether you want them to sound like a CRASH sound or a crash with a long decay.
    In short:
    Drums > Every Other Instrument

Drums meaning & definition 2 of Drums.

• An loud sounding instrument, that I play. Oh, and [no, you dont] have to be a guy looking for chicks to play.
    Thought it looks easy to play, it much harder than it looks. In order to play, you must move your hands, and feet to different speeds.
    You right foot(normally) hits a [petal] that hits the biggest drum, called the bass drum. This drum is mainly the beat drum, very steady.
    Your left foot hits the [cymbals] whenever needed. Your hands then hit the other remaining drums.
    A drum wonderful, if somewhat expensive to buy thing. Meaning, a lot of the time, drummers are needed.
    They can also get you kicked out of apartments, so be careful.

Drums meaning & definition 3 of Drums.

• Drums are an articulated instrument of AWESOME PROPORTIONS. In a nutshell, drums are most commonly made from wooden or metallic shells, with head stretched over the tops and, usually but not always, bottoms. [Cymbals] are an included part of a typical [drum kit], theyre almost always metal of one sort or another
    Drums require more detailed tuning than guitars, basses - pretty much all instruments bar pianos.
    Drums are an unbelievable amount more difficult to play than typical musicians take them to be =D, because there are thousands more techniques to learn, study and master, so you know ...
    Drums are also an [aesthetic attraction] to women - male drummers are to girls what girl bassists are to guys. [SWEEEEET]
    Although! if youre in the gig to pose, [sod off]. Hah.
    Drums (and thus percussion in general) are an instrument that, unlike the trumpet or piano, can be transfered seamlessly to any genre of music.
    And drummers are the most modest of musicians real ones, anyway. Im not explaining it, just accept it.

Drums meaning & definition 4 of Drums.

• [worlds] best [instrument] apart from maybe [timpani] (which are a kind of drums) oh yeah

Drums meaning & definition 5 of Drums.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Drums around the world.