• someone who never smokes their own weed but invites themself over when you're smoking YOUR own weed

Scavenger meaning & definition 1 of Scavenger.

• An animal that feeds on carrion, dead plant material, or refuse.

Scavenger meaning & definition 2 of Scavenger.

• Someone who takes someones [belongings] ([esp] food [items]) from them while they are gone or in another room; the act of taking things/food items, esp multiples, that someone or a group of people has left.

Scavenger meaning & definition 3 of Scavenger.

• A person whose vocabulary and demands mostly consist of Ey let me get half of that or simply let me get half for short.
    Most are usually just too lazy to get the stuff themselves so they resort to their scavenger ways. Others are just [broke ass] motherfuckers.

Theyre [number two] from the bottom of [the pyramid] of society, bums being first. There are usually 1 or 2 in every social group .

Scavenger meaning & definition 4 of Scavenger.

• Anything and I mean Anything [classified] as a Scavenger will get a bad reputation in one form or another. [The rules] [dont care] if its a Human or an Animal.

Scavenger meaning & definition 5 of Scavenger.

• One who is only your friend when you have [marijuana], or other [drugs], and or [alchahol].

Scavenger meaning & definition 6 of Scavenger.

• [Someone] who [free] [loads].

Scavenger meaning & definition 7 of Scavenger.

• some broke asshole who never gets their own shit and just [leeches] [like a bitch] ass. prime example is tom orbison god damn that kid is [mark ass].

Scavenger meaning & definition 8 of Scavenger.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Scavenger around the world.