• is amazing

Hilary meaning & definition 1 of Hilary.

• Shes a [very cute] girl who love to have fun, she likes to [eat out] with friends, is usually very friendly unless you piss her off, has a perfect smile and beautiful hair, she can dance really good and likes to [play sports]. She is very beautiful and smart, one of the best people you can ever meet, she is funny and also very kind and sweet. If you ever meet a cute girl called Hilary be nice to her and smile.

Hilary meaning & definition 2 of Hilary.

• a girl who eats pizza and drinks beers with the guys whilst [maintaining] a sense of ladlylike [decorum]. she also always dresses to the [nines], even when shes sleeping

Hilary meaning & definition 3 of Hilary.

• a [sassy ass bitch] [who knows] how to beat some lying [hoes] ass !

Hilary meaning & definition 4 of Hilary.

• It means smart, sexy, [georgeous], loving, protective, kind, nurturing, always there for you when you need them type of friend. Also she is an [amazing dancer], and once she trusts you, she will [blow you out] of the water with her dancing.

Hilary meaning & definition 5 of Hilary.

• when your [obsessed] with something [very much] and cant stop [thinking about it].

Hilary meaning & definition 6 of Hilary.

• a beautiful woman, nice and confident, who doesnt take herself too seriously, is fun to be around, and loves to laugh; An [outdoors] woman who loves [to fish], but yet can dress with the best of them and is always classy. Not [fond] of cats so keep the cats away.

Hilary meaning & definition 7 of Hilary.

• Hilary is a girl who is quiet. When you actually get to know her shes very loud and could be your best friend. She is the best friend ever ok. Just dont get on her bad side or else youll get your ass kicked by her. Also, shes very um not [lazy like] me and does her homework before me and I always do it the day before its due. COUGH she likes to [play games] and her best of best friends is ME AMY!!!! [ok bye].

Hilary meaning & definition 8 of Hilary.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Hilary around the world.