• The sister and wife of Jupiter, the queen of heaven, and thegoddess who presided over marriage. She corresponds to the GreekHera.Sweeter than the lids of Juno's eyes. Shak.

Juno meaning & definition 1 of Juno.

• A Golden Globe nominated film about a teenage girl that gets pregnant by her best friend; an extremely smart, witty dark comedy with a slighly cliched ending. A wonderful movie, nonetheless.

Juno meaning & definition 2 of Juno.

• She was the Roman Queen of the Gods! Enough about this bloody movie already!

Juno meaning & definition 3 of Juno.

• The movie that exploited Indie culture.

Juno meaning & definition 4 of Juno.

• An old school internet service provider that was very popular back in the early 90s.

Juno meaning & definition 5 of Juno.

• A goddess on earth. The queen of queens. The embodiment of Aphrodite. The term Juno refers to the most beautiful woman on earth. Her perfection is, and will always be, unmatched. Her flawless smile will brighten anyone's day. Looking into her eyes can make anyone fall in love with her. Her lips are perfect. Falling in love with her is easy, but letting go of her is impossible. She means more than the world to me. I could stay up forever listening to her talk about poetry, or baltimore, or some shakespearean play. I love her more than she will ever know. I love you, and I'm sorry. ❤

Juno meaning & definition 6 of Juno.

• To 'JUNO' somthing is to take something someone loves and point out all the flaws until that person can no longer enjoy it.

Taken from the movie Juno that many people thought they genuinely liked until it was explained to them that they were wrong.

Juno meaning & definition 7 of Juno.

1. To accidentally get a teenage girl pregnant.
    2. To actively wingman someone.
    3. To help a drunk friend stay alive.

Juno meaning & definition 8 of Juno.

• verb: The act of giving one's infant child away to adoptive parents due to accidentally getting knocked up.

Juno meaning & definition 9 of Juno.

• a great movie about teen pregnancy and dealing with it. great ideas and a very recomended movie

Juno meaning & definition 10 of Juno.

• Directed by Jason Reitman, this is the most overrated movie ever made. A movie so shit I switched it off on a long haul flight.

Juno meaning & definition 11 of Juno.

• in Roman mythology (= ancient stories) , the goddess (= female god) who protected all the women of Rome and was worshipped as queen of the gods:

Juno meaning & definition 12 of Juno.

• The most important goddess of the Roman state, wife of Jupiter. She was originally an ancient Italian goddess.

Juno meaning & definition 13 of Juno.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Juno around the world.