• from Fall, v. i. Falling away, Falling off, etc. See To fallaway, To fall off, etc., under Fall, v. i.-- Falling band, the plain, broad, linen collar turning down overthe doublet, worn in the early part of the 17th century.-- Falling sickness (Med.), epilepsy. Shak.-- Falling star. (Astron.) See Shooting star.-- Falling stone, a stone falling through the atmosphere; ameteorite; an aërolite.-- Falling tide, the ebb tide.-- Falling weather, a rainy season. [Colloq.] Bartlett.

Falling meaning & definition 1 of Falling.

• The state of mind and feelings you get when you begin to feel love for a person you are sexually attracted to. It puts you into a helpless state where you want the high and can get into trouble chasing it because you become blind to everthing else - hence the term Falling.

Falling meaning & definition 2 of Falling.

• The act of doing [Ketamine]; the high you get while doing K and how you feel up until you [k hole].

Falling meaning & definition 3 of Falling.

• Code word for I'm on my period.

Falling meaning & definition 4 of Falling.

• Moving from a higher to a lower level, typically rapidly and without control.

Falling meaning & definition 5 of Falling.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Falling around the world.