• A genus of labiate herbs, including the balm, or bee balm(Melissa officinalis).

Melissa meaning & definition 1 of Melissa.

• Melissa is a Greek name.
    In Greek, it means honey

Melissa meaning & definition 2 of Melissa.

• Melissa-
    A very beautiful person inside and out.
    Will always make you laugh and give you a hug before you even know you need one!
    Can be some what blunt. But at least you know she is truthful. Very sweet and easy to talk to. Loves the colour pink and loves her family more than anything else!
    High morals. She sets her own ground.

Melissa meaning & definition 3 of Melissa.

• Hottest girl in the known universe

likes taking it from behind

Melissa meaning & definition 4 of Melissa.

• In ancient mythology, she was the Queen

Melissa meaning & definition 5 of Melissa.

• The girl you don't realize your meant to be with. She is the most beautiful person inside and out. When you see her you get a feeling of warmth like no other. She usually is a person that is your best friend before you truly realize that you love her. You would do anything for this girl because she is a true person and never fake, she is honest with you and when she says some thing she means it. She will always stay by your side as long as you treat her right... The love of my life without a doubt.

Melissa meaning & definition 6 of Melissa.

• Absolutely, without a doubt beautiful.
    A person everyone loves and cares for.
    A girl with breath taking eyes, Eyes you could stare into forever and never tired of.

Melissa meaning & definition 7 of Melissa.

• Someone who leaves your heart paralyzed. And it's not because of how fly she is on the outside but it's because of what she's working wit on the inside. Your heart will drive you insane anytime you look into her eyes. You'll enjoy it though and hope that one day you can feel that again.

Melissa meaning & definition 8 of Melissa.

• The perfect woman. She's one of those girls who will knock your socks off and blow your mind. She makes you feel like you're the luckiest man in the world. My Melissa defines true beauty inside and out. She shows her compassion and playful side which is such a turn on. She's changed my outlook on the excitement and success in having someone right by your side who you know you would do absolutly anything for and love every minute doing it. I can tell her anything and know she won't judge me or hold anything against me. She's a girl you'd always want in your life no matter what. She is the only one who has made me trip over my own two feet and I'm fallin real hard for her. Constantly thinking about her and us, and how much more amazing my life is with her in it. She's the most sexy, loving, funny, strong woman I know and she's all mine.

Melissa meaning & definition 9 of Melissa.

• The kind of girl who has beautiful eyes. And is super beautiful. There aren't any guys who don't think she is. She loves long relationships and wants to fall in love with the right person. Is very caring, and will never hurt you. She may make mistakes, but in the long run, she is the best thing you will ever have.

Melissa meaning & definition 10 of Melissa.

• A very shy girl at first but once she's comfortable with you she can be the funnest girl to be around. She can be a lil moody at times but, aren't all girls that way. You have to be very patient with her to. No matter what she does she always has good intention. When your with a Melissa you have to be very trust worthy because she trusts with all her heart. Lets not for get about the love you get from her. When she loves she loves for real and its that type of love that you don't want to go away. If you love a Melissa it would be like losing everything and everyone you have. I love you babe

Melissa meaning & definition 11 of Melissa.

• A plant of the genus Melissa (family Lamiaceae (Labiatae)), especially lemon balm, M. officinalis, chiefly as used medicinally; an extract of this herb. Also (in form Melissa): the genus itself.

Melissa meaning & definition 12 of Melissa.

• Greek name meaning bee! A truly amazing friend with a pure heart can be a bit rebellious at times! She always has a smile on her face and will cheer you up whenever you need! She knows when to [crack a joke]! Shell be ure BEST Friend and is very [humerous]! shes a [stunner] and truly beautiful!

Melissa meaning & definition 13 of Melissa.

• The funniest, happiest person youll ever meet. Always honest, shell tell the truth no matter what. Shes so [carefree] and beautiful. [Athleticism] and intelligence are bonuses to this girl... Well, school smart. She can be really clueless and clumsy, but thats one of the reasons people love her. Shes so innocent she somehow manages to stay out of drama almost all the time. Shes [independant]. Shes basically just an all round perfect girl.

Melissa meaning & definition 14 of Melissa.

• Magnificent girl! Shes beautiful in every way inside and out. Though she may have her flaws, her [good side] always shows. [A Melissa] is calm, very nice, funny, and an overall great friend. She will feel lucky to know you but you will be [the lucky one].

Melissa meaning & definition 15 of Melissa.

• Fierce, feminine and fearless. Melissa is the definition of [empowerment]. Can destroy you with advanced [linguistic] skill. She walks tall and takes no [prisoners].

Melissa meaning & definition 16 of Melissa.

• The greatest girl to walk [to face] of the planet.
    She cares for everyone. Shes beautiful and her hugs are amazing because shes so warm. Shes that [rare breed] of friend. The kind that doesnt mind catching a cold to just keep you from getting one. Because she puts others before herself, everyone loves her.

Shell make you melt; [figuratively] and literally.

Melissa meaning & definition 17 of Melissa.

• A really cool girl who is absolutely [beautiful inside and out]. She is strong, smart, and isnt all girly. She has so many friends, and she is kind, funny,

forgiving, and hard to stay in a fight with. She loves life and she is a [dare devil] and is always up for trying new things. Any guy would be so lucky to have her. She isnt scared of many things, and will do almost everything she wants to try. [Melissas] are lots of the time blonde.

Melissa meaning & definition 18 of Melissa.

• A hottie who is fun loving, quirkey and has a warped sense of humor.

[A Melissa] is a flirt, with a sexy [come hither] smile and [bedroom eyes].

She appreciates people for their individuality and uniqueness.

Is highly respectful of others, but in return expects the same.

She will not hide from problems but meets them head on.

Melissa meaning & definition 19 of Melissa.

• @Sarah hai

Melissa meaning & definition 20 of Melissa.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Melissa around the world.