• Italian fashion designer (1946-1997)

versace meaning & definition 1 of versace.

• Gianni Versace S.r.l. (Italian pronunciation: [ˈdʒanni verˈsaːtʃe]), usually referred to as Versace ( vər-SAH-chay), is an Italian luxury fashion company founded by Gianni Versace in 1978 known for flashy prints and bright colors. The company produces Italian-made ready-to-wear and accessories, as well as haute couture under its Atelier Versace brand and licenses its name and branding to Luxottica for eyewear. Gianni Versace being a native of Calabria, in the ancient Magna Grecia (Greater Greece), the company logo is inspired by Medusa, a figure from Greek mythology.

versace meaning & definition 2 of versace.

• Versace refers to a luxury fashion brand founded by Italian fashion designer Gianni Versace in 1978. The brand is renowned for its extravagant and bold designs, incorporating vibrant colors, daring patterns, and opulent materials. Versace offers a range of products including clothing, accessories, fragrances, and home furnishings, characterized by its distinct Medusa logo and a glamourous aesthetic. It represents a symbol of luxury, sophistication, and artistic creativity in the fashion industry.

versace meaning & definition 3 of versace.

• Clothing label. I stay laced cuz my body got Versace taste -- Monica (I Miss You (Come Back Home)).

versace meaning & definition 4 of versace.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of versace around the world.