• A burden in popular songs. [Obs.]Delicate burthens of dildos and fadings. Shak.

Dildo meaning & definition 1 of Dildo.

• City in Newfoundland, Canada

Dildo meaning & definition 2 of Dildo.

• Mans rival. Inserted into the pussy in place of a real dick. usually bigger than normal becouse size matters.

Dildo meaning & definition 3 of Dildo.

• Same as soybeans, both are used as a MEAT substitute.

Dildo meaning & definition 4 of Dildo.

• A plastic penis that
    a. women pleasure themselves with
    b. women pleasure other women with
    c. men use in their poop tubes

made for pleasure

Dildo meaning & definition 5 of Dildo.

• a girl's best friend.

Dildo meaning & definition 6 of Dildo.

• a fake penis used by women and men who like to take it up the ass.
    Usually made to be much larger than a normal penis.

Dildo meaning & definition 7 of Dildo.

• a object that looks like a phallis, but doesn't carry the HIV virus, you don't have to orally please it, don't worry about precum, it can go as long as you can, and doesn't go to sleep after sex.

Dildo meaning & definition 8 of Dildo.

• a species of tree

Dildo meaning & definition 9 of Dildo.

• sometimes confused with a lightsaber,
    the Jedi Counsil denies the claim.

Dildo meaning & definition 10 of Dildo.

• An object shaped like an erect penis used for sexual stimulation.

Dildo meaning & definition 11 of Dildo.

• ITS [A GOD] DAMN [PLASTIC] [PENIS]!!!

Dildo meaning & definition 12 of Dildo.

• An editor at Urban Dictionary. A dildo (editor), is someone that graduated from middle school by the skin of his teeth. A real assshole that didnt publish my [Orlando] definition, which I thought was pretty fucking awesome! Fuck you! Who makes these rules? How do you have definitions about blow jobs on toilet seats, and definitions about [Jacksonville] that say fuck Orlando but if I say [something nice] and fuck Jacksonville, mine doesnt get posted...answer me fuckers!

Dildo meaning & definition 13 of Dildo.

1. <Slang> A plastic or metal substitute for a mans erected penis; Sometimes is equiped with a vibration feature; Usually designed to be much larger than a normal human males penis

2. <[botany]> A columnar [cactaceous] plant of the West Indies ([Cereus] Swartzii)

Dildo meaning & definition 14 of Dildo.

• Any rod thingy that simulates a cock that a woman or [man can] [stick in] her or his mouth, pussy, or anus. Some [vibrate], while others dont. Dildos are made of different materials.

Dildo meaning & definition 15 of Dildo.

1. less thanSlanggreater than A plastic or metal substitute for a mans erected penis; Sometimes is equiped with a vibration feature; Usually designed to be much larger than a normal human males penis

2. less than[botany]greater than A columnar [cactaceous] plant of the West Indies ([Cereus] Swartzii)

Dildo meaning & definition 16 of Dildo.

• [Cartmans] [Cat] in [South Park]

Dildo meaning & definition 17 of Dildo.

• Much like the [meteor] that killed the [dinosaurs], the dildo will eventually lead the the extinction of [the human race].

Dildo meaning & definition 18 of Dildo.

• A town in Newfoundland, Canada. Named by [Captain James] Cook, the name comes from a geographical feature, Cook believed the pninsula resembled a Dildo which in those days was a wooden, metal or stone, [fallus] substitute. (they didnt have plastic)
    He is alos know for Newfoundland places names such as Come By Chance, Conception Bay and [Blow Me Down]

Dildo meaning & definition 19 of Dildo.

• Dildo is a type of Indian dance that originated in the southern state of Kerala. It is a form of classical dance that involves intricate footwork, hand gestures and expressive facial expressions. The dancers wear traditional costumes made of brightly colored fabrics, and the dance is performed to music that often features percussion instruments such as tabla and dholak. Dildos are often accompanied by the use of hand-held fans, and dancers perform the dance in a circular motion around their partner. The use of hand gestures and facial expressions adds an element of drama to the dance, making it a popular form of entertainment in Kerala.

Dildo meaning & definition 20 of Dildo.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Dildo around the world.