• A celebrated French wine, both white and red, of the Departmentof Drôme.

Hermitage meaning & definition 1 of Hermitage.

• Hermitage. It's one of the breeding grounds for sluts, whores, and druggies. Not to mention annoying and stuck up freshmen of the class of 2008. They think they own the school when, in fact, they don't. They must know every popular person in the school to be cool. I know I can name a few (or more like a hundred or two) that are like this. They think they are at the top just because they just happen to have a brother or a sister that is an upperclassmen. or a neighbor. or friend or whatever. Another thing. How they refuse to have any manners at all? Example. I'm walking to my class. Two or three freshmen are standing in my way. I say

Hermitage meaning & definition 2 of Hermitage.

• the most overpopulated school in Henrico County filled with a bunch of skanks, whores, goths, thugs, and wannabees. The freshman class of 2008 think they are better than everyone else, but they are not. You wouldn't believe the number of kids who fail each year and the number of fights we have. They think they are true gangstas

Hermitage meaning & definition 3 of Hermitage.

• A museum in St.Petersburg, Russia, and part of the winter palace.

Hermitage meaning & definition 4 of Hermitage.

• 1: High School in Henrico County, VA
    2: School in Virginia principaled by a one Mr. Glen Blackburn.
    3: School where, as long as you have a pass, you can go anywhere and do anything you want as long as you have a pass or percieved knowledge.

Hermitage meaning & definition 5 of Hermitage.

• A French appellation located in northern Rhone. Its highly regarded red wines, made from Syrah grapes, and white wines, made from Marsanne and Rousanne, are the epitome of a world class wine.

Hermitage meaning & definition 6 of Hermitage.

• The dwelling of a hermit, especially when small and remote.

Hermitage meaning & definition 7 of Hermitage.

• a place where a religious person lives on their own, away from the rest of society

Hermitage meaning & definition 8 of Hermitage.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Hermitage around the world.