• Hello! I love to vacation at the sea and always dream of staying there longer. I have traveled all over Turkey and already consider it my home, so I decided to buy an apartment on the coast of Turkish cities. But to be honest, I have never lived in apartments or condos and I don't know which area is safer to buy a home in. Could you advise me where is the best place to look for an apartment in Turkey?

Buy housing by the sea meaning & definition 1 of Buy housing by the sea.

• As far as I know, now housing in Turkey sells the most different and villas with cottages and budget houses and apartments in resort cities. He was personally not interested in this issue, but acquaintances say that it is more profitable to buy an apartment on the coast in Turkey in winter, prices are falling a little.

Buy housing by the sea meaning & definition 2 of Buy housing by the sea.

• And it depends on you what and who you want to see next. Moreover, given your experience that you have traveled far and wide in Turkey, you can even make a better choice than us. You can also look at the catalog of real estate in Turkey Hayat Estate Perhaps it is in it that you can find housing for yourself. if you want to live in a more relaxed environment, then look for real estate in areas remote from the sea and resorts where there are many tourists all year round.

Buy housing by the sea meaning & definition 3 of Buy housing by the sea.

• Better than the apartment can only be a villa in Turkey on the seashore. But not everyone can afford such housing. You can buy an apartment or a small house in resort Turkish cities at quite budget prices, this is now quite real.

Buy housing by the sea meaning & definition 4 of Buy housing by the sea.

• Of course, the villa is generally romantic, and even on the seashore. But it is very expensive and not everyone can afford it. Therefore, it is most practical to immediately buy an apartment and then through its rent to save money for a villa. This is not difficult given the year-round resort in Turkey.

Buy housing by the sea meaning & definition 5 of Buy housing by the sea.

• Bella! You are very correct and I like your answer. Even if someone has little money, you can take a loan and buy real estate and then repay it through rent. but there is real estate in Turkey and it's wonderful.

Buy housing by the sea meaning & definition 6 of Buy housing by the sea.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Buy housing by the sea around the world.