• An unleavened cake, as of maize flour, baked on a heated ironor stone.

Tortilla meaning & definition 1 of Tortilla.

• In Mexico and in much of central America, A tortilla is a flat pancake-like bread that is often the corner piece for Mexican dishes. Tortillas can be made from corn (maize) or wheat flour. Tortillas can be eaten alone (I prefer them straight off the griddle with butter) but often are the ever important outer layer of [burrito]s and soft [taco]s. Corn tortillas are what hold [enchilada]s together.
    Tortillas can be stuffed with: [meat], [guacamole], [cheese], [sour cream], [lettuce], [tomatoes], [hot sauce], [refried beans], [fajita]s, [pepper]s, and any combination of the above, along with just about anything else you can think of that i failed to mention.
    In Spain, however, a tortilla is a type of omelette.

Tortilla meaning & definition 2 of Tortilla.

• The basic eating utensil used by Mexicans,
    used in place of a fork, spoon, and knife. Tortillas are the only utensil used for eating BESIDES your hands.

Tortilla meaning & definition 3 of Tortilla.

• A term for a mexican girls vagina.

Tortilla meaning & definition 4 of Tortilla.

• A Mexican girl, also know as a burrito

Tortilla meaning & definition 5 of Tortilla.

• Its a typical Spanish and French dish. Sometimes called omelet. There are three types.
    1st: French/Plain Tortilla: Stir eggs on a soup dish, add salt. Then take a pan with hot oil in it and pour down the eggs. Wait for it to be cooked.
    2nd: Spanish Tortilla (The best ever): Chop peeled and washed potatoes in cubes. Fry them. Then mix them with stirred eggs and add a pinch of salt. Put it all in a pan. Wait until its cooked.
    3rd: Some people just call it tortilla and maybe its the most famous of the three but I have to inform you that its not a tortilla, its a TORTITA. This is the Mexican one used in food wrapping and all. Please dont call it tortilla I was born in Spain and hurts me when I hear it, its a TORTITA, nothing to do with that, just look at a tortita and a tortilla and I bet you can tell the difference.

Tortilla meaning & definition 6 of Tortilla.

• The [plural] of [tortoise].

Tortilla meaning & definition 7 of Tortilla.

• [The only] [food] [Mexicans] can afford.

Tortilla meaning & definition 8 of Tortilla.

• someone who is [krispy] fresh and hot, possibly considered [edible] because they contain qualities that make them most [appealing].

Tortilla meaning & definition 9 of Tortilla.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Tortilla around the world.