• ToShe cuddles low beneath the brake; Nor would she stay, nor dares shefly. Prior.

Cuddle meaning & definition 1 of Cuddle.

• MEN Love to cuddle with their girlfriends when their friends arent around. They love to snuggle with their girlfriend and hold them close.

Cuddle meaning & definition 2 of Cuddle.

• Not a single definition below has got it right yet.

Cuddling is NOT hugging.

Hugging is what you do when you're standing up. Cuddling is what you do when you're lying down.

To completely spell it out, since the below people apparently have no idea what cuddling is: you and another (usually) person lie down next to each other in such a way that the two bodies are touching AND the arms of at least one person are wrapped around the other person.

GEEZ!!!

Cuddle meaning & definition 3 of Cuddle.

• To [hug] or [snuggle] or [huggle] in a very affectionate and careing manner.

Cuddle meaning & definition 4 of Cuddle.

• VERB--

To express [love] or close [friendship] by [hugging] softly and gently. 2. To nestle together for warmth (physical, emotional, or both); [snuggle].

NOUN--

A close, affectionate embrace. 2. An act or instance of nestling together for warmth.

Cuddle meaning & definition 5 of Cuddle.

• Code word that guys use when their intention is sex and they don't want the other party to know.

Cuddle meaning & definition 6 of Cuddle.

• When two people, usually partners hold close to each other, usually while lay down; It is a way of showing affection for one another.
    Usually a result of simple bordem, romance, or as a way of consoling sadness.

Cuddle meaning & definition 7 of Cuddle.

• The act of [snuggling] with someone or something. Cuddling can be performed with: cats, dogs, and other [domestic] mammals, humans ( I.e. a significant other, parent(s), friend(s), and more), blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, etc. Cuddling is usual mellow and can involve reading, talking, crying, or exploring the internet. It can last for any length of time, is performed usually on a bed, couch, etc. and can lead to sleep, sex, or basically anything. Generally, the people or objects involved lay or sit in a loose fetal position with arms and or legs [intertwined].

Cuddle meaning & definition 8 of Cuddle.

• To hold another in ones arms.

Cuddle meaning & definition 9 of Cuddle.

Cuddle meaning & definition 10 of Cuddle.

Cuddle meaning & definition 11 of Cuddle.

• Hold close in ones arms as a way of showing love or affection.

Cuddle meaning & definition 12 of Cuddle.

• It is a data analytics solution that helps businesses discover data, detect anomalies, identify patterns, monitor key insights, etc. A software product by Fractal Analytics

Cuddle meaning & definition 13 of Cuddle.

• something i force my friend, jason, to do with me a lot. normally involves him making me hella soft then letting me hold his hand 🥺 i get to [lay me] head on his chest and hear his calm, soft breathing. AND WHEN HE [WHISPERS] NE HEART DOES A LIL [BACKFLIP]. so what if i have a major crush on him 🤧

Cuddle meaning & definition 14 of Cuddle.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Cuddle around the world.